"Don't ever do that to me again!" I whispered-shouted as I grabbed my robe and threw it across the room at him.

I watched the robe land onto his face as he disgustedly took the robe off and sent me a playful glare my way which had me smiling proudly. Since my hair was still wet, I managed to put it in a neat bun before applying some light makeup and faced him once I was done.

"Where are we going tonight?" I asked curiously.

Xavier only shrugged, walking to my window before flying out the damn window. I was literally scared for his life. I took my phone and placed it inside my jacket before heading downstairs just as I heard the door bell ring. I've never seen my dad run to the door as fast as he did and that had only made me chuckle over his protectiveness.

"Take care of her Mr Walker or I'll find you and throw your ass into a cell," my dad threatened in a low voice, thinking that I wouldn't hear him.

"With my heart," Xavier replied that had made my stomach do back-flips before his gaze met mine and I swear, in the dim light, I could see him give me a tiny smile.

"Off you go now, Thea," my dad whispered, kissing my forehead before I stepped out into the dark, cold night.

The cold refreshing breeze washed my face as I looked up to see the bright stars illuminating the night sky just as I heard the front door click behind me. I looked to my left to see Xavier already opening the passenger door seat to his car as I embarrassingly picked up my pace and slipped inside his sleek car.

I waited for Xavier to round his car before taking the driver's seat then started the car before driving out of my cave. I sighed peacefully and closed my eyes, giving myself into the warmth. Before one word could even escape my mouth, his phone starting ringing in one of the cup holders in between the seats.

He kept one hand on the wheel as the other picked up the phone. "What's up, Carl?"

I watched his facial expression turn dark as he continued on with his conversation with whoever was on the other side of the phone; Carl. His last word was 'coming' before he ended the call and placed it back in the cup holder before looking at me as I held a bemused facial expression.

"Hold on tight, baby cakes," Xavier whispered before observing the outside of the car.

We were on a deserted road, well there were only a car or two but Xavier had the nerve to speed, going God knows what km per hr. I gripped onto the seat and sucked in a breath, looking at him as if he was a madman but his dark eyes were trained on the road, his grip on the wheel was tight as if he was suffocating it. It was all too fast, I couldn't observe the surroundings but I knew that he was on a more crowded street, dodging cars here and there as I could hear other cars honking at his.

~

~

"Are you okay?" Xavier asked worriedly as I placed a finger in the air before crouching down, my hand on my stomach as I could feel my sick stomach do back flips. The bad ones.

After a few seconds, my stomach calmed down as I stood up and glared at him. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Xavier gave me an apologetic smile before he and I observed the area. The thick, dark trees surrounded a large field packed with groups of people, mostly men. My eyes widened at the sight of motorcycles parked in a row as my eyes snapped back towards the people in groups.

They were gangs.

I managed to make out the black leather jackets that most of them was wearing with gold or silver studs on the shoulders and sleeves in the dark. I gulped, hair standing on end as I looked up to Xavier whose eyebrows were narrowed in together, scanning the area. I looked at my hand, my eyes widening further at the trembling, realizing that I was damn terrified. I bit my lip and in a flash, Xavier's big hand covered my own, fingers locking as he gave me a reassuring smile whilst my cheeks began to heat up in the cold.

"Never leave my side," Xavier whispered before taking many steps forward as I realized that we were beginning to move.

After a few minutes of walking, turning left and right, dodging comments that were thrown at us by other gang members, we finally reached a small group that consisted of Aubree, Marco, Luke, and Carl. My eyes widened at the sight of my sister with her hands on her hips, not showing any fear as her eyes scanned the area until they landed on me.

"Oh hell no," Aubree muttered as she angrily stormed towards us, pushing Carl and Luke to the side in the process as Xavier's hands tightened around mine.

"You promised you would never bring her here!" Aubree shouted as she glared at Xavier.

"We were supposed to go out but Carl called me saying it was an emergency and I had no choice," Xavier explained calmly as he gave her an unreadable expression.

Aubree pinched the bridge of her nose and nodded. "You should go talk to the boys. I'll take care of Thea."

Xavier hesitated before letting go of my hand. I almost wanted to cry out and reach for his hand again but I fought myself back. I faced Aubree as she gave me an apologetic look before engulfing me in a tight hug. "At least you will get to experience this journey with me."

I bit my lip and nodded before she pulled away. She tugged on my hand towards the boys as we formed a group. The breeze got colder as I managed to snuggle into Aubree's side for warmth. I met Xavier's eyes and hell did it scare me. Xavier's face was emotionless yet his fists were clenched tightly, eyes were saying everything.

He needed to punch someone.

Suddenly, Xavier turned around and walked towards a bigger group fearlessly and just before he reached the person in the middle, he managed to kick the person in the manhood then landed a punch on his face. The person's group backed away slowly, not wanting to involve themselves with Xavier and his boys as Carl, Luke and Marco were already surrounding Xavier and the person, facing the person's boys with their arms crossed. Aubree looked at me and bit her lip before tugging me forward, joining Marco's side as he shot me a wink.

My stomach turned upside down as I managed to make out who Xavier was punching. Derek's cheeks were bruised as his eyes held guilt but he was fighting back, landing his fist on Xavier's jaw. My jaw dropped as my hands flew to my mouth instantly. I could hear Marco count down from 3 before removing himself from his position before trying to pull Xavier away, Luke and Carl included.

"There's nothing to be afraid of," Aubree whispered calmly, holding my arm tightly. "Xavier has a good reason."

The other gangs were minding their own business as if what was happening did not interest them at all. I watched Derek's boys helped him up but Derek refused the help as he brushed off their hands and sent a deadly glare in Xavier's direction who was dusting off dirt from his outfit.

"What the fuck, Walker," Derek managed to spit out as he wiped the blood that was trickling down his lips.

"Don't 'what the fuck' me, Dickworth," Xavier replied, unclenching and clenching his bruised hand. "You know what you did wrong."

Derek's eyes met mine as a smirk formed on his lips crossing his arms over his chest. My stomach was boiling with fear. "Ah, the angel is here."

Xavier went rigid at the nickname Derek has officially given me. "Don't fuck around. Approach my sister one more time and I'll fuck you up."

Sister?

Derek's eyes never left mine. "I did not hurt your sister, calm the fuck down."

"But I knew you would've," Xavier argued before turning around and walking into my direction, placing an arm around me before kissing my temples which made my heart flutter.

Derek's eyebrow narrowed in on us and I could already see his fists clenching.

What was Xavier doing?

Aubree raised an eyebrow at his gesture as I sent her a weak smile in her direction.

Xavier and his boys had one hand in a fist and the other open before they connected them at the same time in Derek's direction before turning away, also forcing me to turn away before we walked off together.

"Now this is what you call 'Squad Goals'," Aubree whispered with excitement as I chuckled nervously.

A/N: I'm finally on fall/autumn break! That means regular updates (:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!