Chapter 4

Chapter 4: a day at the beach
Cassie's Pov
We were sitting down on the rock again and the guys were glaring at Sam's cult. They were cliff diving. I could do this everyday. Be with people that treat me like I'm exactly like them. As if nothing is different about me. They don't love you Cassie. Get away from them. You don't belong here. The voice in my head taunted me. In the past two days that this voice has been in my head I've gotten used to it. Unless it said something new I was fine. "They stare at you guys a lot" said resting my head on Quil's lap and feet on Jacob's lap. "Mhm. I don't know why though. They are really creepy sometimes" Embry said as he glared more at them. I nodded and closed my eyes just thinking. "I wonder why they look at us though" Quil said. "They probably want you to join that little thing they have going on right there" I said sitting up. I sighed as I looked over at them and caught Paul staring at me. I cocked an eyebrow at him. Why the hell is he staring? He probably thinks you look weird. I rolled my eyes to myself and looked away. Jacob and I started messing around and shoving each other and I laughed when I nocked him on his ass. He's still staring. I heard the voice say and I looked to where Paul was and saw him still staring so I glared at him. I shook my head and continued messing around with the guys. After a while Paul was still staring at me and I was getting fed up with it. "Stupid Lahote" I said as I was starting to walk over to him about to talk crap to him. "Hey woah woah woah" Embry said pulling me back. I struggled in his grip trying to get free. "Let me go Embry" I said kicking. "Aye what's the matter with you calm down" Embry said sitting down putting me in his lap trying to calm me down. "Paul's the matter he's been staring at me for who knows how long" I said struggling to get up from his grip. "No I'm not letting you go over there and do something that might get you hurt" he said trying to calm me down. I was slightly shaking glaring at Paul and Paul was just staring back at me but not saying or doing anything. I finally got out of Embry's grip but I was over it by the time I was free and I glared at Embry. "You love me" he smirked and we all laughed shoving each other. I was suddenly thrown over someone shoulder and somehow got them to the floor in a matter of 5 seconds. Don't ask me how because I have no idea. I looked at who it was and saw Quil. "Crap sorry Quil I don't even know how I did that" I said helping him up off the floor. You're mine don't forget that. You will end up with me somehow. Just you wait. I looked around confused. That sounded like it came from right next to my ear, and it didn't sound anything like the normal voice I've heard. I shrugged and sighed continuing what I was doing with the guys. Today was a good day. Little did I know that it would be my last for a while.

I'm sorry it's so short and that I took so long to get a chapter out so this is really kind of just like a filler chapter I will try to make the next one as soon as possible. Comment what you think if you want :)