Done Deal T-Swizzle

Start from the beginning

He dragged me from the group and out the door of The Hub. I mean actually dragged me 'cause I wasn't a willing participant in this situation. Once we were down the stairs, he turned to me, bent down, put his shoulder into my stomach and lifted me over his shoulder. I closed my eyes to the action and laughed 'cause it felt a little like a little rollercoaster ride.

"View's not bad from here, Swizzle," I murmured, looking at his jean-clad arse. Hovering my fingers over his butt and flexing my fingers, pretend squeezing.

"Looking is free, you have to pay to touch though," He warned as we walked along to whatever place we were going for dinner and I snorted.

"Oh, I've paid alright. Paid all fricken week, so far."

"You've loved it," He assured me and I rolled my eyes. It was fun being carried by Taylor. My head bobbed gently with each step and I watched the terrain change from pavers to cement to pavers to grass. Grass is soft. I reached up and dug my fingers into Taylor's ribs and sure enough, T-Swizzle was ticklish.

"Hey, Luce," He laughed, trying to adjust me on his shoulder to make me stop. "Whoa, wait. Stop!" He laughed harder. Unable to stop me, his body spasmed as one's body does when tickled and I was soon on my soft, soft grass. I landed with a graceful drunk grunt and Taylor half under me because I took him down with me.

"Mmm," I murmured and brushed my cheek against the grass. Taylor untangled us and rolled me over to pin me with my hands next to my head. His weight from his hips pinned me and when I squirmed against his hold, he held me tighter. He was hovering over me and I kind of liked it. I chewed my bottom lip to stop the saucy grin I wanted to give him and his own little smirk appeared as he leaned down to glare at me.

"What was that?" He asked, hovering over me. I shrugged as well as I was able to and laughed.

"What are you gon' do about it?" I demanded. "That's right. Nothing," I smirked.

"I could certainly do something about it," He assured me, proving his point by adding pressure with his hips that made me feel a little hot under the collar, but I shrugged again trying to play cool.

"Yeah, but so could I," I replied and used my legs to take him off guard and flip him to switch positions. I sat on his stomach, swapping places with him and I could tell he was amused. I liked playing with Taylor, he was fun.

His eyes studied me as I sat on top of his stomach. I stuck my bottom lip out in an innocent pout as I ran a finger down his chest and stopped at his jeans button. I wondered how far I could get with my plan before he stopped me, because I was feeling a little reckless and wasn't about to stop myself. I glanced up at him again and he was studying me, very carefully. I took his hands and planted them above his head, and held them with one hand as the other moved up under his shirt on the way to leaning over him.

"Am I allowed to do this?" I whispered, feeling bold with my face a breath away from his. He swallowed harshly, but didn't say anything. I took that as acceptance of some sort. His brown eyes were dangerous as they took on a serious look and darkened, and it sent a great little drunk thrill up through me. I was affecting him. "Is this seat taken?" I asked him as my hand found his left nipple and circled idly while I settled myself down on his hips. I moved my hips back and forth just to make sure I was really settled in. His breath came out as a quiet gasp and I grinned. "You wanna cash-in on your prize tonight?" I asked and his eyes closed for a moment as his throat constricted with a harsh swallow. I couldn't help myself; I reached down and licked that thick cord that ran from his collarbone to just behind his ear making him shudder and quietly groan. That sound was delicious and I wanted to hear it again. Just when I nipped at his ear lobe, Taylor finally started fighting me. Being the healthy, sober, strong one, he had me on my back again in a matter of moments. He pressed his hips against mine; grinding and I bit my lip and chewed it as I stared up at him. His eyes were a dead give-away if his hardness wasn't already pressed against me. I grinned at his lust filled eyes and stretched up as well as I could to take his lips against mine. He eagerly participated. I sucked his full bottom lip into my mouth and sighed when his tongue lashed out in response. I didn't want to stop, so I gripped his hair and held his mouth to mine. His tongue was gently running along my bottom lip and I carefully nipped at his top lip. His little moan had an immediate effect on me as every time a sound slip from his delicious mouth, I reacted by grinding my hips up against him. It was the best torture I'd ever given myself and it ended all too soon when Taylor pulled away and kissed my jaw all the way to my ear.

"I knew you wanted me," He whispered before tugging the soft skin of my lobe with his teeth.

"Shut up," I replied quickly and he laughed against my neck. His hand pulled my leg up to cradle him in between my legs as we pushed against each other. His hand then travelled up to bare the swell of my breast from under my shirt's collar, massaging as he kissed the freshly bared skin. He moaned against my chest as my hands travelled down his torso and brushed against his zipper that was strained from his arousal. I reached for his button to relieve him and he pulled up from my chest to redirect his attention to my lips. He sucked gently on my bottom lip for a moment and put his hand over mine at his crotch. I bite my lip as he pulled back and looked at me. His eyes had dropped to half-mast from lust and he gave me a small regretful smile.

"This isn't happening. We're not doing this," He whispered and then was gone from me. He'd rolled away from me and I sat stunned by the sudden cold that wrapped around me. I sat up and looked to my left. Taylor was there, his breathing heavy and he refused to look at me.

What?