Chapter 28 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Okay, well, Margo asked me the other day to, I guess, test you. Test your sexual tendencies. You know, to see if you're still looking to hook up or if you still love Camila. She didn't tell me the reasoning part obviously but I knew about it," she winked.

"She wanted to test me?"

"Yep."

I remembered telling Sweeney that I've been feeling sexually frustrated and had tendencies to want to go ask a girl out to, you know, handle that. I haven't had sex in almost three weeks but didn't remember it and so before that, it was over a month ago. Camila and I used to have sex practically every other day since Christmas until New York, then took a short break and then got back into it. But it was amazing. Why was I such a horndog?

"So, this whole thing was a set up?" I questioned.

"Not the whole thing. The music video was real and I was always going to dress in lingerie but I thought it'd be a good way to try to seduce you. It wouldn't be so obvious," she told.

"So, you weren't trying to seduce me on purpose?"

"Well...ehh I don't know. I know I've been kind of flirty with you but I'm not used to liking girls. I'm bi so I'm interested in them but I've only dated guys."

"Oh okay. Wait, you like me?" I widened my eyes.

"I may find you attractive and I sort of...had a tiny crush on you in middle school."

"You had a crush on me? Then, why were you so mean?" I pestered.

"Because like I said, I'm not used to liking girls or making friends," she answered. "And it was only in middle school."

"Oh, so you don't like me anymore," I chuckled, pouting playfully.

"No," she did her signature eye roll. "Just know that you've passed the test. You would've gotten an A+ if you didn't kiss me but you got an A. See? You can handle your sexual tendencies."

"I guess...but I still miss Camila...and her body," I frowned slightly.

"Then get her back."

"I want to and I'm trying but I have to get better first. And so does she."

Ariana gave a sympathetic look. "You know, there's another party that the company's throwing tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, but I'm not gonna go. You know I can't be around alcohol or weed."

"I know but don't worry, there's not gonna be any alcohol there," she said.

"Wait, really?"

"Well, there might be but it's at Jai and Luke's house and they aren't really into drinking or drugs so they're not supplying anything."

"But it's gonna be BYOB."

"Yeah, but there's also gonna be a stage where people can sing. It's not going to be a rager or anything. It's actually gonna be pretty chill," she explained.

"Really?" This never happened or well, I've never been to a party like that.

"Yes," she chuckled. "You should come, it'll be fun. I know your friends are and I can help you with the drinking but there's not going to be much of it. I'll be your friend right by you anyway," she gave me an assuring smile.

I thought about it some more. I knew Normani, Brad, Dinah, Ally, Justin, Shawn, and even Camila were going but could I handle it? I wanted to go but could I handle being around alcohol again even though I knew it wouldn't be a real rager? Well, I did at the party in the beginning of the year. Maybe I could and with the help and support of my friends, I could probably manage.