Chapter 28 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Uhh.." I stared at her up and down. "...Y-yeah you look great," I smiled, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Thanks!" she squealed and went back over to the director and crew.

Jesus Christ, when was the last time I saw someone look that sexy? Probably when Camila had on that red lingerie for Christmas. Wow, that was something. I wanted to rip that thing off her, bend her over a table and ruin her. And I did...but in a different way.

Ariana did look sexy too though. Even though she was just my friend, I had to admit that I was picturing what she looked like underneath that lingerie. I couldn't help but fantasize. But then I snapped out of it. Why did she take me here? It was a sexy video shoot and she brought me? For the past few days Ariana's still been flirty. Maybe she wasn't straight and maybe...had feelings for me or she wanted me to be attracted to her? I didn't know but it was hard not to assume that. She said she wanted me to know if she looked good and then spun around, showing off her barely clothed body. Man, everything about this was beyond me.

"Alright, we're gonna start," the director announced.

They first did a dry run through of the song and it was really good. It was called "Dangerous Woman" and was a bit edgy and more powerful than Ariana's other songs. After that, Ariana officially started and they started filming.

The video took several takes over and over and for me by the end of it, I just sat there drooling. The moves, poses, and looks she was serving were so sensual. I didn't want to think like this about my friend but she made it so damn hard not to feel hot for her. My sexual desires were going haywire and not gonna lie, I was horny as fuck. Ariana then called me over to go into the dressing room with her. Alone.

"What'd you think?" Ariana asked once we were in.

That you are incredibly sexy, I thought but of course didn't say. "It was...great," I smiled weakly.

"Really? Was I sexy enough?" she seductively purred, taking my hand and striding closer to me. "Was I a dangerous woman?" she leaned in close to my lips.

"What are you doing?" I whispered nervously. I was staring at her lips and really wanted to kiss her but I was so scared. I was in love with Camila, I couldn't do this with Ariana.

"This," she leaned in and pressed her lips to mine. I closed my eyes and felt insanely weak. I moved my lips with hers and moved in closer, resting my hand on her hip.

"Wait," I stopped suddenly. This was so wrong. I could not be doing this. Even though I was single and Camila and I were broken up, I felt like I was cheating on her. Again. I felt so dirty. "Look, Ari," I started while she had a confused look on her face. "I don't know if you like me or want me to like you or what but...I can't...do this."

"Why not?" she asked quietly.

"You're a very sweet girl and a very nice friend and I'm really sorry but I don't want to be anything more than that," I explained kindly.

"Is it because you still love Camila?"

"...Yeah," I said, looking down.

"Well, good." I looked up at her confused while she gave me a smile. Good??

"What do you mean good?"

"This was just a test for you, Lauren," she said. The fuck?!

"A test? What do you mean a test?"