Chapter 4. Now what

Robin's POV
Next day, so I broke up with Batgirl and now I'm dating Star. She was the one that I loved all my life. I went to Star's room and I went in her room. She was sound asleep. I walked over to her bed and I kissed her forehead and lefted her room to make breakfast.

After I finshed making breakfast that's when everyone started rushing in. Starfire had her makeup done and she was wearing blush some reason. She came up to me and I kissed her lips.

"Hey baby morning." I replied giving her a small hug.

"Morning Boyfriend Robin." She said giggling.

"So after breakfast do you wanna maybe hang out or something?" I asked Star.

"Yes of course Robin." She smiled.

We ate breakfast but Beast boy on the other hand doesn't eat meat and such. So I'm not going to argue with him about food. Me and Star got done with our food and we went out to hang out.

"Bye love birds have fun." Cyborg said yelling.

"Yeah okay see y'all later." I replied back.

Cyborg's POV
Now that Robin and Starfire are gone we are going to plan to surprise them when they come back.

"Hey BB come here." I said getting his attention.

We walked into the hallway and we started planning our scheme. We planned to have the lights off and they walked in and we would scare Starfire and boom the lights go on. They should be home by now so we cut the lights off in the tower and we got into our places. I'm at the light switch Beast boy as a rat by the door. Then the door opened. Robin and Star walked in and Beast boy turned into a tiger and he roared and Starfire had screamed and I cut the lights on.

Me and Beast boy laughed. Starfire had jumped on Robin and his arms around her body and her arms around his neck. Robin looked mad and he was.

"Bruh not funny you two." He said looking at us.

"Bruh yes it was admit it." Beast boy said laughing.

Starfire was shaking so bad. She's too easy to scare. Maybe we should've done that.

Robin took Starfire to his room and I guess they are going to sleep together. I felt sorry a little. BB still laughing so hard. Lol his laugh tho.