Chapter 3. I want you and only you

Starfire's POV
I want Robin to go out with me and I truly want this to happen. I ran to my room to think things out.

Robin's POV
Batgirl was the wrong girl I chased for. I love Starfire and she will be my only girl forever. I had to break up with Batgirl first.

"Batgirl that's it you have went over board. Forget the kiss I don't love you anymore I love Starfire and you can't stop me." I snapped at her and ran to Starfire's room.

I knocked on Starfire's door and she opened the door and she had smiled but it her smiled faded away. I walked up to her and I kissed her but she backed away from the kiss. I thought she loved me.

"Star I wanted to ask you something." I replied hopefully she won't reject me.

"Yes Robin." She said softly.

I hope this goes well it's either now or never. I walked up to her again and hold her hand and I knelt down on my knee so she could be looking straight down at me since she's a queen. She had gasped... her eyes sparking...teeth biting her lip...her hand holding mines.

"Starfire will you be my girlfriend please I need you in my life. I hate Batgirl and always will. I need you because...because um...I love you." I said trying to explain to her.

"Robin I love you too. Yes I'll be your girlfriend." She said happily. Finally I have my true crush while I'm holding her in my arms.

I got up at her level and I had kissed her and she blushed and kissed me back. She was the one thing I thought about day and night and now I don't have to worry because she's my...Girlfriend.