Chapter 7. The wedding

Robin's POV
I'm outside waiting for my wife to walk down the isle. She's my whole world and I'm here to share my life with her for better or worst for richer or poor. We also had our vows and we both get say each other ours. Then just that moment Starfire comes out looking beatiful her crown shining in the daylight her dress sparkling. Starfire's knorfka walks her down the isle and Star takes my hands and we looked into each others eyes.

"Okay y'all may be seated." The priest says.

Everyone sits down in their seats. Then we started our ceremony.

"Do you wanna do your vows?" He says.

I nodded and I did my vow first.

"Star the moment I layed eyes on you I started to falling in love with you. You were all I imagined in a girl I could ever have. Never in my life I could ever leave your side and I'm always going to be here with you. I love you forever and always because you are special to me." I told her my vow.

"Oh Robin. Um you complete me and nothing in this could replace you. As my husband I trust you with all my life. I need you to be here with me forever and always. Never let go of me because at the end we are family and nothing more could tear us apart. I love you Robin." She says.

"Awwwwwwwwwwe." Everyone says and some people cried.

"Okay then um may I have the rings." He says.

Then BB comes as a dog and we took one ring off the pillow and started the ceremony.

"Robin do you take Starfire to be your wedded wife for better or worst for richer or poor as long as y'all both shall live?" The priest says.

"I do." I reply.

Starfire places the ring on my finger. Once she did that I knelt down with one of her hands on my hand and the ring in the other hand. She blushes and now it's her turn to make her descion.

"Starfire do you take Robin to be your wedded husband for better or worst for richer or poor as long as y'all both shall live?" He says to Star.

"Yes I do." She reply about to cry.

I put the ring on her finger and kissed her hand and she starts crying.

"Awwwwwwwwwe."

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." He says.

I pulled back the fabric out her face and wiped her tears off her face and I leaned into her lips and so did she. We kissed and everyone screams and starts clapping in the crowd. I picked her up  (bridal style.) I'm proud to anounce that my wife is Starfire Kori Grayson.

"I love you Star I hope you enjoy this with me." I whispered in her ear.

"Yes Robin I enjoyed it I love it and most importantly I love you." She whispers.

I kissed her and tonight was the celebration of my new life with my wife and I'm going to enjoy every moment of it.