Chapter 1. Total Player

Starfire's POV
I have a crush on Robin. Robin is a total player. He likes me but at the same time he's dating another girl. So I'll just do me and let him do him. I walked in the corridors until a hand pulled me in room. I recognized the room and it's Robin's room. Robin is totally a bad boy yet he's very smart and handsome. I looked at Robin his face had a evil smirk and that tells me that he's ready to hit on me. Or he may be thinking about me. Either way still mostly kind of him to see in his room. I smiled back at him and laughed. But his reaction on his face was playful. That's when I realized that he was ready to hit on me. He pushed me on to his bed and his hands had touched my boobs and his other hand on my stomach and it wrapped around me. He had squeezed my boobs softly and that was when he started kissing me. He kissed my neck all the way to my lips. His lips instantly went for mines. His kissing was like rough but still I enjoyed it. I had stopped him there before it got freaky. He looked rather upset about that time but he has a girlfriend.

"I'll see you later Robin." I replied running out laughing.

Robin's POV
Ugh man I feel so much free if I'm with Star but I'm freaking dating Batgirl. Shoot I love Star she's so fine and much better than well MY GIRLFRIEND BATGIRL. I totally messed up with Starfire and if only I could have a chance with her I would take her in to my arms around her and kiss her than Batgirl she's a total buzz kill and an bitch. I walked out into the living room and here's Batgirl in the room and she hugged me and I looked at Starfire and she waved at me and I smiled back at her. After the hug she went to the roof and spent some time back outside and Starfire went in her room and she had went in her room and she was doing something in there. I wonder what.

Starfire's POV
I had a plan and it is going to work I guarantee it will work well about maybe 80%. He's going to be to freak maybe a 100% or even higher. But he's definitely going to like it or at least what I'm going to enjoy seeing.

Robin's POV
When I heard the door open I had my mouth all the way open...

Robin's POV When I heard the door open I had my mouth all the way open