"Can't be that hard," Jake said but soon gaped when the man pressed a button and all sorts of space ships popped up and started to move around like crazy.

The man handed Jacob three balls. "Good luck."

***

Jacob placed another five dollar bill on the stand which the man gladly took. Samantha sighed and placed her hand on Jacob's shoulder. "Jake, it's okay. You've already wasted twenty dollars on the game."

He shook his head,"No, I have to win it for you."

She simply smiled to him then wrapped her arm around his,"Don't think about it too much. Think about something else."

"Like what?" He asked as he grabbed another ball.

"Think about me, naked," she whispered in his ear then bite down on his earlobe when the man wasn't looking.

Taken her by surprise, that must of given him a boost of confidence since he ended up throwing one of the balls at the target and had managed to knock down the space ship. The man handed the jumbo bear to Jacob.

With a smile on his face, he walked to where Samantha was siting at and handed her the bear. She grabbed it from him and placed it slowly on the bench she was siting on then planted a small kiss on his cheek.

She wrapped her arms around his waist,"You're the best Jake."

Flashback Over

A faint smile made its way onto his wolffish lips. The memory of his and Samantha's first date with each other were one of his memorable moments. He remembered that day as if it had happened yesterday. He remembered how his palms were sweating bullets when he knocked on her door. He remembered her beautiful figure walking down the stairs in a model way. He remembered how the guys she hanged out with were making him feel a bit unease. He remembered the smile that blossomed on her glowing face when he had taken her to the fair they went to when they were little kids. He remembered the laughs and smiles they shared with one another. Remembering her all came in nothing but flashbacks from the cherish able memories they shared with one each other. He has told himself that it was time to let go but the thought of moving on from her was impossible for him to do when all he could think about was her beautiful face. Her adorable laughs and giggles.

Flashback

An awkward silence bubbled up after Jacob's response. All their was to hear was the shifters ragged breathing as well as the crickets chirping from outside. "T-there's something I-I need to tell you."

Her eyes drifted away from his injured arm and glanced back up to his eyes that were already looking at her. "Before the fight, s-something happened between me and Bella. Something that I regret doi-"

Sighing, Samantha butted in,"I know about the kiss Jacob."

Seeing his confused look, she rephrased her words,"The kiss that happened between you and Bella at the mountain. I was there. I saw the whole thing with my own eyes."

"Sammy, I-I'm sor-" once again Samantha butted in.

"I'm sorry to," she added on. "For giving you a second chance."

She didn't mean for the words to come out harsh but she couldn't help the anger that was bubbling in inside her. She wanted to yell at him. She wanted to tell him how much he was hurting, killing her in the inside. She didn't have the voice to yell at him but she did have the voice to tell him how she feels.

"As much as this kills me to say this but," she inhaled a breath. "But I can't do this anymore Jacob."

She had to do it. She had to break things off with Jacob no matter how much it killed her in the inside. They both need this break from each other. Not only was she doing this for herself but she was also doing it for Jacob's sake. She needed him to get his emotions together. She wasn't some rag doll he can play around with when he wanted to.

"Sammy," he breathed out.

"I-I'm sorry," she stuttered, using her sweaters sleeve to wipe the tear, she hadn't notice come out from her eye. "I can't be with you when I know you have feelings for another girl. Jacob I see the way you look at her."

"I love you," his voice cracked.

And that was Samantha's breaking point. More tears spilled out from her eyes,"Not the way that I want to be loved."

"Not the way that you love Bella."

She unclipped the back of the necklace Jacob had given her when they were younger and had placed it into the palm of his hand that wasn't wrapped up. "It's over, Jacob."

Jacob saw the hybrid break down in front of him and it teared him apart in the inside and out. He had a few tears come out from his eyes but not the way Samantha's tears were. He hated himself for causing her so much pain. He was to blinded to see how broken she was when he was with Bella.

"You don't know what it's like to see your Imprint happier with another person. You don't know how it feels to see the person you were destined to be with kiss someone else in front of you. It's like a knife stabbing your chest while you're lit on fire," Samantha said once she managed to regroup herself as well as her tears. "I need some time. I need some time from you. I need some time away from here."

Getting up, Samantha made her to the door to leave but stopped in her tracks when she heard Jacob speak up. "P-please don't go," he pleaded for her to stay, to work things out between the two but Samantha couldn't take it anymore.

"May we meet again."

Flashback Over

He wish he can take it back.

He wish he can take every single memory of pain he caused on the hybrid, but he couldn't. The memory of her tears and cries haunted Jacob's mind. If he hadn't been so over heels for Bella, if he hadn't been so blind, he would of known what his actions were doing to Samantha. But he didn't. Whenever he closed his eyes all he could see was Samantha. It was as if his mind was taunting, torturing him with the memories he had with Samantha. The memories his mind knew would make him suffer. It was hard for him to forget about her. Samantha wasn't just like his past girlfriends that he could simply forget about in a snap. She  was something special to him. She wasn't just his best friend. She was his imprint. His world. His everything.

Jacob hadn't even noticed that he had been crying until he felt the familiar wet tear escape his eye and get stuck in his fur while it tried to slide down his cheek. Whimpering, he let himself fall into the soft snow, using it as if it was a bed to him.

"I'm sorry quo pot."

***

For those of you who are wondering what "quo pot" means it stands for "my love" in Quileute (:

I still don't like the way this chapter is written but oh well I tried tbh lmao

Thank you all for 300+ followers !!!

Vote | Comment | Follow
Skylar