"Done?shouldn't I be the one saying all this?"

"hehehe happens zee happens!!With me things are always different. I don't expect guys to always compliment. Don't you'll get tired of it? why don't we compliment instead? Annnd I have all the rights to flirt with you husby"

"Fair enough ma'am. Now sleep !goodnight assalamualikum"

"walikum salam. "

"Sleep zayed"

"I will,first you hang up"

"ugghhh!I'm not going to play this 'let's see who hangs up' game zee"

"I don't want to play it either .All I'm saying is hang up"

"fine assalamualikum "

"walikum salam"

-After two minutes-

"what happened my love?Why did you call?"

"was I being rude by actually disconnecting the call?"

"Humaira ,my love, please take some rest and give some rest to your brain too."

"zeee"

"yes sweet pea tell me"

"DO you wanna build a snowman?"

"Go away mairaaa!!"

"ooo-kayy byyeeee"

"hahaha!your sound ultra cute when you say that, I wouldn't hesitate coming right away if you express your cuteness "

"ooo-kayy I'll go get some sleep ...assalamualikum "

"For the third time walikum salam "

-Next morning-

Humaira's Pov:

I performed my salah and thought of checking on zee .
" assalamualikum sweetheart "

"walikum salam . You don't sound like you just woke up!where exactly are you zee?"

"on my way back home from the masjid"

for a split second , I thought I'm in a beautiful dream.

"from the where?Did I hear it right?"

"oh my Drama Queen !I want to change myself ,so encourage me than embarrassing me with this reaction "

"Masha Allah! I have tears of joy streaming down my cheeks"

"yeah right!"

"proud of you my love!May Allah bless you "

"and you too"

"Ameen.  I'll go get myself some sleep before going to college"

"gimme a wake up call without fail"

"Yeah okay"

I woke up to the sound of my alarm only to realize that it was the third snooze of my fifth alarm which means I'm super late.

I rushed to the washroom .and finished having a,shower ,brush ,dress up everything in 10 minutes .
"Assalamualikum zee, ready?"

"I'm waiting in the porch from 5 minutes"

I wore my abaya and adjusted my hijab, without even drinking a cup of tea I greeted dad mom and ran to the porch, on spotting his car,I slowed down and got some grace in my walking while he kept staring at me with an amused smile .

"Assalamualikum "

"Walikum salam "

"good morning "

"good morning"

He replied with the same expression eyes fixed on me and replied in a monotonous way.

"why do you look so amused?"

"You"

"Me?"

"Yes you are an exceptional personality that I have come across"

"What did I do?"

"DO you realize the car has a rear view mirror?"

"I have a learners licence zee. Why are you asking me all this?"

"I was waiting for you here, so it's obvious that I was looking through the mirror if you have reached, and I could see you run like a nomad and slow down and walk ever so graceful on spotting my car."

Early morning!Monday Blues!And getting embarrassed in front your husband!Could this get any worse?I felt my blood flushing to my cheeks as I covered my face with embarrassment.

"Hey !it's okay. This is one of the reason the spark will never ever fade away.  You are an amusement ,and I'll never get tired of exploring your craziness "

"I'm really sorry ,I thought we were getting really late . so..umm"

"hahahaha!it's alright now don't justify my love "

"thanks"

"For what?"

"understanding my madness!very few do"

He just nodded his head with a laugh , gently held my right hand and gave a peck on my fingers that made my day month week and year .

Sometimes it's the smallest of gesture ,when expressed out of blue that lightens up your world.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N:
I am really sorry for the late update!
I was really busy and I still am. please continue to support me so that I can update ASAP

vote comment and share if you like this chapter:):p;)