Chapter 4 Thon ov a Bith!

In the morning, a cold blast of air hit my face when Stormcloud opened her wings again. I wiped away the sleep from my eyes with my hand and looked up. The sun was just beginning to rise and creep into the still dark cave.
I looked around and saw that everyone was still sound asleep. Then I looked to Tigerlilly who slept in a curled ball, but no viking slept inside.

"Where's Comet?" I asked myself. I slide off Stormcloud's stomach and stretched. "Go back to sleep, girl, I'll be back."

At my command, Stormcloud flipped to her stomach and closed her eyes. I stepped over the tail of the Flightmare as I made my way out of the cave.
The snow was starting to melt and reveal the green grass beneath the white blanket. Though the snows are blistering cold, the sun is boiling hot.

I walked outside, my boots crunching in the snow, and looked around the area. It was peacful and calming, but still no Comet. He may be an annoying little dragon dung, but I wouldn't leave another viking behind. A chief takes care of their own ... or at least that's what Dad and Grandpa say.

"Looking for me?" I heard a voice behind me. I whipped around and saw Comet cooly leaning against the side of the cave with a dagger I'm his hands.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked.

"The cave was getting too stuffy for me." He said and pointed the blade to the cave. "So. You tamed a Flightmare."

"Yeah, what's your point?" I asked and walked closer to him.

"There's never been another viking like you." Comet smiled. "Well, except for maybe your dad and grandmother."

"Dragon training runs in the family." I said and leaned against the cave wall beside him.

I had no idea where this conversation was going and I'm not sure it has an end. We should be waking everybody up and exploring the cave.

"So does the attraction of danger."

"That I can't deny."

"You also seem to attract a lot of attention from the opposite sex."

Did I hear wrong? I looked at Comet's face which was looking out on the melting snow. His eyes looked like they were full of pain and his grip tightened on his knife, which is very unsettling. "I've always gotten along better with guys." I said, trying my hardest not to stutter.

"I still don't like it." He said almost to himself.

I turned my body toward him in shock and some irritation. "What do you mean you don't like it? You don't have control over my life."

"I don't have control over myself either." Comet's knuckles were turning white he was holding his knife so tight. His body was so stiff that I began to feel uncomfortable.

Before I had a chance to do anything Comet wrapped one hand around my neck and the other around my waist. I was pulled in by his arms and in my shock my hands got pinned between my body and his chest.
His lips found mine, but this time it was different than before. Comet's kissed me a few times before now, but each time was at least somewhat soft. This, however, was rough. I geuss this is what he meant by not being able to control himself.

Comet's hand began to run up and down my back. I was pretty done with this by now, but when I tried to push away from him, his arms only pulled me in tighter and before I knew it my back was on the cold stone.

"Comet . . . stop!" I managed to say inbetween his kisses.

"Shut up." He responded coldly. "Shut up and let me kiss you."

My heart was racing, my blood began to boil, and with each kiss my strength faded. Eventually I felt his wet warm tongue on my lips, trying to pry them open.

Okay! I've had enough.
When his tongue slipped across my lips, I slightly opened my mouth. Even doing this act made my breath become ragged. I felt Comet's arms become even tighter around my body as his tongue come through my lips. Before it even came near mine, I bit down and I felt an off crunch on my teeth.

Comet backed away with a jump and held onto to his mouth with a hand. In his pain I took my fist and flew it across his cheek.

"Thon ov ah bith!" He called out.

"Sorry, but you had it coming." I responded and shook the pain off my knuckles.

"Yeth," He admitted, "But that doethn't mean you hath to hid me!"

I didn't say anything, I just looked at him with a blank face.

"Okay, maybe you did." Comet said with his tongue returning to normal."I honestly didn't mean to. I don't know what came over me."

"Whatever. Just forget about it." I said and turned my face away with him. I couldn't stand to look at him after that. Not for a while at least.

"Hey guys, get in here!" I heard Scruffnut shout.
What could she possible want?