Night Fifty-One

First night of the tour. And damn we did great. Both our set and the song we do together with Kelly go by quickly and we are flawless. It really is great to be on stage again. And sharing the stage with
Kelly Clarkson and being able to do this for the next two months is honestly one of the best things that has happened to me. Plus we're able to watch Kelly's concert up close. Damn she is an amazing artist and such a strong woman.

So we all gather after getting off the stage to watch the remaining concert together. We party, we sing and dance, it's so much fun. It would be more fun if I was able to be closer to Avi, but he stays around his sister and Kevin while I find myself with Scott. It's easier this way and still a lot of fun. Yet, we exchange a glance or two. When she starts to sing Piece by Piece as an emotional ballad, I find myself inside my best friend's arms as he's hugging me from behind. We both have tears in our eyes and when Kelly tears up on stage, I hear Scott sniffing.

I turn around within his embrace and hold him. I know that he's always been emotional. He always was. Once he even cried while telling me how much I mean to him. "What's wrong, Scott?" I ask after he has calmed down.

"I'm just overwhelmed by all this, Mitchie. Those are kind of happy tears" Scott explains as he wipes the tears away. He smiles at me. "I'm okay, really. I'm just emotional."

"And that's totally acceptable, dear" I return. "It's what makes you you."

He smiles and then let's go of me. I look to the side where Avi is standing. He's smiling at me and then types away on his phone.

Seconds later I feel mine vibrating and take it out to see a new message from him.

Avi: Meet me in the bus if you want some alone time with me...

I look up and see that he's gone. I debate following him. The concert is really great but then again I'd have another two month to watch it conpletely. 

"You should go, Mitch" Scott says. Since he's standing behind me he probably read the message. "Take as much time as you can get for yourselves. That's what I always do when Allie is around, you know."

I nod and get out of the concert area and hurry to the tour bus. I look around to see if there's anyone who could notice me entering the bus just minutes after Avi did but there's no one there.

When I climb into the bus I see Avi already resting comfortable on the spacey sofa. "Hey, Queen. Thought we could use a few moments for just you and me. They will be rare and I don't want to be greedy but I need to be inside your arms or need you inside mine. Whatever includes closeness" he says softly.

I smile at him. "I understand you, Avi" I say and flop down beside him. "Today was amazing, wasn't it?"

"It was. truly was" he returns and puts an arm around me. I cuddle up close and rest my head against his chest. I take deep breaths and just try to come of from the buzz that comes with being on stage.

"It was crazy being on stage with Kelly" Avi states after a while. "She is such an overwhelming artist. She's so nice, so confident, hard working..."

I look up at him. "She is. I'm definitely looking up to her. And when she did Piece by Piece..."

"Yes, I know. Is Scotty okay, by the way? He was having a moment."

"He is, don't worry. You know him, he gets emotional really quickly. And I was close to tears, too, to be honest" I confess. "The power of music..." I stifle a yawn and cuddle up even closer.

"Mmhm... you're right" Avi returns and leans down to kiss my forehead. "You're tired?" he wants to know.

"Only a little bit. But I don't want to spend my precious time with you sleeping" I return and glance up at him, then let my eyes flicker down to his lips. He smirks slightly and leans down even further to capture my lips in a sweet kiss.

The sweet kiss turns into a still sweet, yet heated make-out session. I totally loose the track of time when we slow down and then let go of each other. My lips tingle from being thoroughly kissed and Avi's look swollen as well. I also ended up on top of him and decide to just lie there and enjoy the closeness and the steady thud of his heart.

It feels good. So good that I simply close my eyes and allow myself to drift off.

~

When I wake up again I notice that it's night and we're already on the road. Avi is still sleeping like a stone and when I look around I see that Scott is sitting on the other side of the L-formed sofa.

"Oh sorry, did I wake you? Kevin's snoring again and I lost my earbuds" he whispers to not wake Avi up.

"No you didn't. But I have some in my bag, I'll get them and then I'll go to my bunk. If I sleep on the sofa I'll wake up with a terrible backache" I return and slowly move off of Avi who wakes up in the process. "Sorry darling" I whisper as I'm standing next to him.

"Never mind. Don't remember falling asleep" he mumbles and stretches his arms.

I grin at him. "You should probably move over to your bunk and try to sleep some more" I advise. "Tomorrow's going to be another long day. I'll be heading to bed now, too."

He nods and stands up. "I'll go to the bathroom and then to bed. Night, Queen" he says and presses a kiss on my lips.

I smile at him. "Good night, Big Daddy. See you tomorrow."

He makes his way to the bathroom and I quickly retrieve the ear plugs from my bag. "Here you are. Remind me to get some new ones as soon as possible. I always like to have an extra pair just in case they get lost."

"Thank you" he says with a huge grin on his face.

"What is it?" I ask.

"You and Avi are just cute, that's it" he says "Slaying the nickname game, sleeping all cute while we think we'd walk in on the two of you making out or even more..."

I chuckle. "I'm going to bed now, Scotty. Good night" I say when I hear Avi exiting the bathroom and going to the back where our bunks are located and wink at my best friend.

"Good night, Mitchie."

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey, I know updates are slow right now but I had a busy week and weekend ;) I hope you enjoyed this little piece of fluff and promise that I'll try my best to not make you wait for too long for the next part.