* * *

"Ow, shithead!" I hear Alex whine as I stare at my door, after a loud thud sounded on the other side of it.

"Knock!" Damian orders.

"You just pushed me!" Alex complains, "I hit my head on the door."

I let out a loud snort.

There's a pause on the other side. "I think she's sleeping..."

"I think you need to knock."

"Fine," Alex grunts, before three knocks sound on my door.

I stand up from my bed and walk towards the door to open it.

"See?" He asks, "She's sleeping."

And that's when I swing the door open, to reveal Alex already turning around to leave.

"Do you need me for something?" I question, smiling at both of them.

"Alex wants the pussy." Damian answers, and my eyes widen.

"Yeah– no, wait, what the fuck?!" Alex exclaims, turning to punch Damian in the arm.

"Ow," He groans, "Are you on fucking steroids? That fucking felt like a damn brick"

"Shut up and go downstairs or something."

"Glad to know you two need some privacy." He winks, making his way towards the stairs. "Wear protection and be sure to lock the door, you don't want anyone to walk in on you, now do you?"

I grab the nearest thing near me and I chuck it at him, hitting the back of his head.

He yelps, "Was that a fucking stapler?!"

I grab Alex's shirt and pull him into my room before I shut the door behind us.

I then lock the door and turn to look at him, as he stares at me in shock.

"What?"

"Please don't hit me with a stapler."

I roll my eyes at that, "You're dumb. Now, what do you want?"

"I, uh," he rubs the back of his neck as he looks away awkwardly. "Damian actually made me come talk to you."

"What about?"

"Prom?" He says, more in a questioning manner, and I feel my stomach fill up with butterflies.

"What about prom?" I inquire.

"You see, uh, prom is coming up soon and I wanted to ask if..." He trails off as he clears his throat.

"Yeah?"

"If you can help Damian prepare a very special way to ask Emily to go to prom with him?" He finishes, and all my hopes die in that specific moment.

"Oh," I say, "Sure."

He gives a grim smile, "Thanks, he'll be happy to hear that."