1.1

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

"Em, these jeans are too tight. Can I get them a size or three larger?" I ask, turning to look at myself in the mirror. I turn on my side and grimace as I can see the full shape of my butt. "These literally look like they're painted on."

Emily walks into the dressing room with me and she scans my body in the mirror before giving me a thumbs up. "I think they look great on you."

"No, I need them bigger."

"Courtney, remember your options. It's either jeans, shorts, a skirt, or a dress. You chose jeans, do you change your mind?"

"No, I don't change my mind but seriously these look like they're painted on. They're so tight against my skin." I complain and she rotates her finger, indicating for me to spin.

I spin and give her a hopeful look so she can tell me that I need a larger size. "They're called skinny jeans for a reason." She winks. "Besides, you look hot, girl. You have much more curves than I do and you need to show them off. I know I would."

I turn to look at the mirror and furrow my eyebrows as I sigh. "Fine, I'll take them."

She claps her hands and jumps up and down. "Great!"

She exits the dressing room and I take off the jeans before folding them, setting them down on the little seat.

Emily walks back into the room. "Now, try these." She orders as she hands me three more pairs of jeans and I groan as she walks back out.

"You owe me food after this!" I call out to her and I hear her laugh.

"Alright, just hurry and try them on!"

* * *

I look at the shirt in my hands, making a disgusted face when I see that it has a deep v with strings of fabric connecting both sides together. I sigh for the hundredth time today from trying on a lot of other jeans and shirts and hope it doesn't look as bad as it does on its own.

I slip it down on my figure and fix it up a little bit before turning to look at myself in the mirror. I let out a scream as I stare at my reflection and Emily comes rushing in.

"What's wrong?"

"What is this!? You can see my entire cleavage!" I screech as I look down at the shirt and the strings don't do much to cover up.

The end of the cut is a little lower than my cleavage and as I try to pull the hem of the shirt down, more of my cleavage pops out. I try to pull it up, but the shirt rides up as well and my belly button shows.

"I'm not wearing this out anywhere." I inform her and she doesn't say anything.

I turn to look at her and raise an eyebrow when she's just looking at me in awe. "You look amazing. I am so a lesbo for you right now!"

I give her a half smile and turn back to the mirror, examining myself. I fix up my hair a little bit and my smile slowly widens when I realize that I look like an actual girl for the first time in years.

'You know, maybe guys will notice you more once you stop wearing your father's clothes.'

Alexander's words flow through my head and my smile falls as it is replaced with anger.

"I'll show you, Alexander Mendoza." I promise, before turning to face Emily and she smiles at me nervously. "I don't care what you get or how much it exposes, just get me anything that you think will look good on me."

She looks at me dumbfounded.

I gesture for her to go, taking off the shirt and setting it down on the seat. "If you think I'm joking, I'm not. This is your chance, hurry before I change my mind."