0.8

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

We finally arrive at our house and I quickly run inside the house and take off my boots and jacket and lay them down on the floor before going up the stairs to take a quick shower.

Once I'm done with my shower, I quickly comb my hair and exit the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body and enter my room. I walk towards my closet to pick out a warm and cosy outfit and turn around.

A little scream leaves my lips when I see Julian laying down on my bed and I put my hand over my heart. "Holy poop, you scared me."

He raises an eyebrow and chuckles. "You're so adorable when you try not to cuss."

I roll my eyes at him and turn back around to enter my closet and I shut the door. "What are you doing in here? Did Alexander kick you out of his room?" I ask as I put on my underwear and I hear him chuckle.

"No, all the guys left and he's talking on the phone with some chick. I don't want to hear him seduce her as she tries to flirt back. Key word being try." He snorts and I laugh as I slide into my pajama shorts. "The girl can't flirt to save her life."

"I'm sure she can't be that bad."

"Oh, but she is that bad."

I slip into my Tshirt and walk out of my closet as I hang my towel on my chair so it can dry. "What does she say that makes her that bad of a flirt?" I ask and plop down on my bed beside him.

"You don't comb your hair after you shower anymore?" He asks as he looks at my wet hair and I comb my hand through my hair, showing him that I already did. "Oh, never mind."

"Yeah. So answer my question. What does she say?"

"Okay, here's one of her lines. 'You're so sweet, I think I'm getting a cavity.'" He says as he mocks an obnoxious girl voice and I grimace.

"Oh god, that is terrible."

"Yeah, I even told her that a cavity can't be created by a guy saying 'sweet' words. I hope she knows he's just trying to smash and dash." He finishes his statement right before his phone begins to ring and he checks his screen before he jumps off the bed and holds up a finger as he takes the call. "Hey, mom."

I lay back on my bed and stare at the ceiling as he continues to talk to her. "No, I'm at Alexander's house...yes, Courtney is here. No, her mom isn't. Mom!" He shouts in an embarrassed tone and I turn to look at him then chuckle when I see a slight blush on his cheeks. "My mom says hi- oh she wants to talk to you."

I smile and take the phone from his hand then put it to my ear. "Hey, Mrs. Ryder."

"Courtney sweetie, what have I told you about calling me that? It sounds like I'm addicted to riding dick...although it is fun when Blake wants to try something new." She tells me and my eyes widen as I feel my face heat up in seconds and Julian face palms himself.

"Oh god, what did she say?" He asks and Nichole speaks up again.

"Anyways, how have you been? Where's Melanie. I miss her!"

"She's good, her marriage is in a month already." I reply.

"Oh so I've heard! Lucky lucky man Mr. Mendoza is." I begin to play with a lose string from my bed sheets as I listen to her. "I remember my marriage like if it was yesterday. It was one of the best days of my life." She says in a dream-like manner and I smile. "My love for him will never fade."

"That's very nice to hear, Nichole." I tell her truthfully and she stays silent for a few seconds before I hear a soft sigh leave her lips.

"Yeah...anyways, I called to tell Julian to come home already. Blake needs him for something. I don't even know what, he won't tell me and I need to ask Julian once they're done." She tells me and I chuckle.