part two | two | slip

|| just want to start out by saying thank you so much for 800k ||

"Where are we going?" I ask Klaude as he leads me down several pathways to the front door. 

"Patience, dear Ale." I roll my eyes at his mock-brutish accent, and just allow him to lead the way out of the mansion and into the crisp air. 

I flip my the hood of my jacket up, watching as soft snow flakes fall in front of my gaze, landing all around me and even drifting onto my eye lashes. I blink quickly, attempting to make them flutter away, but I fail, and watch them melt onto my almost black lashes. 

"Vamos, Alessandra." Klaude waves me forward with a sweep of his hand, and I chuckle at his use of my language. 

"What are you, Dora?" I ask jokingly, as we tread through the pure white snow. 

"I'm offended Alessandra, calling me feminine? I am obviously Swiper." He gives me a 'duh' face, whipping his hair back and forth, his nearly white hair shifting in front of his green eyes. 

"Oh, claro." I respond with a giggle, reaching down, taking hold of a handful of powdery snow. Sneakily, I move behind Klaude, who is currently singing the entirety of the Dora theme song at the top of his lungs. I have to admit, his singing voice isn't terrible. 

I mold the snow in my hand into a ball, and countdown to strike....

Three...

Two...

One...

"Attack!" I give out a war cry, and chuck the snowball at the back of his head, where it splats with a satisfying sound. Klaude freezes, turning back to me slowly. 

"How dare thee..." He growls playfully, and his eyes take on a mischievous glint as his focus shifts quickly from the snow and back to me. 

"Hello, Alessandra Black, my name is Klaude Black, you are attempting to start a snowball fight, prepare to be defeated!" He shouts, and he reaches down and creates his own snow ball, hurling it at me. I dodge it, doing a sort of duck-and-roll with a triumphant cackle. 

"Princess Bride, really?" I ask with a tilt of my head, amusement in my eyes. 

"Hey, it's a beautiful piece of film history!" He pouts, but he is shouting again once I smash another handful of snow in his face. 

We fall to the ground, kneeling in front of each other, throwing random handfuls of cold snow at each other. 

Our laughter is the only thing in the air until I hear Octavius' voice in my ear. 

"I hear you're having fun, Sandra?" 

I freeze at his voice, a grin automatically stretching on my face, and I turn to the mansion, scanning each of the windows. My eyes finally land on him, his white grin shining next to the snowy bricks. I give him a wave and blow a kiss, and I can see him laughing. 

"Come on, have fun with us." I mind-link back to him, making a beckoning motion with my hand. He just sadly shakes his head. 

"Alpha business, baby. But don't worry, there's plenty of time for fun once I get my work done." I can practically hear the suggestion in his voice, and I know I'm blushing. So I do what any respecting mate would do. I raise my hand in the air, and flip him off with a cheeky grin printed on my lips. I watch him chuckle, shaking his head, and he disappears from the view of the window. 

I sigh, my mind filled with teen-girl romantic thoughts. That is, until I am assaulted by another handful of snow to my hair. 

Klaude and I continue to throw snow at each other, even building 'forts' at one point, as we made a makeshift "snowball war". 

My last snowball is in my hand, ready to fire, when I spot something in the middle of the snow. I freeze, lowering my arm slowly, my eyes unblinking as they stare at the figure in the middle of our two forts. 

I stand up from behind my snow wall, slowly making my way over to the shape. As I get closer, it begins to become more detailed, curves and lines becoming more clear the closer I get. 

And once I am right above it, I let out a blood-curdling scream. 

Aunt May is laying in the snow, her chest covered in blood again, the crimson stream flowing to the snow and painting it with the color of death. I drop my knees, my hands gripping my hair, as I continue to scream louder and louder, until the only thing I can hear is the ringing silence of fear. I reach for her, but every time my hand grows closer to her lifeless form, she seems to melt away from my touch. I desperately crawl on my knees through the snow, trying to touch her, to hold her in my arms, but with every move I take, she shifts the same distance away from me. 

"Wake up, Wake up!" I scream to her, clawing at the skin of my face and ripping at the strands of my hair, and my scream burning my throat, coating it with the taste of metal and copper. 

I am vaguely aware of Klaude's voice next to me, his hands on my back, but it is as if I am in a vacuum, trapped inside a void of my own terror and shrieks. 

"Aunt May, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I sob, pounding my fists against my temples furiously, the eerie sounds of pain echoing in my mind.

I am trapped inside a church bell, the only sound I can hear is the pendulum slamming against the cold surface of the bell, chiming with each other, ringing with each and every time I go insane. 

Make it stop Make it stop Make it stop

"Alessandra!" I gasp for breath, blinking for the first time in centuries, and the vacuum is gone. The snow is clear white, the crimson stain nonexistent. 

I remove my hands from my temples, clasping my fingers over my open and gaping mouth. 

"W-w-where did she g-g-go?" I stutter, pulling my knees to my chest and going into a fetal position. 

Warm hands wrap around me, hoisting me into the air and out of the snow. The scent of smoke and cinnamon fills my mind, and I allow Octavius to carry me inside, tears and sobs still escaping from me as I leave the memory of my Aunt May in the crisp, white snow. 

|| it's a little shorter, don't worry, longer updates will come soon ||

|| if you think of any great songs that would go with certain moments or parts of octavius, please comment them! ||