Smh

I just now found out what smh means!!!!!!!! Yay me!!!!!!!!

********************

I've been dating this girl for a while now but I haven't really asked her to be my girlfriend. We've kissed a couple of times and I think our relationship will become serious but I really don't know. What should I do now?

Josh texted me this long paragraph about his new "New Girlfriend". Yeah right. Like I'm going to believe he got a girlfriend. Josh was a cheater and a liar. You can't trust him with anything. Which is strange because you can only trust him to do school work. The one thing he hates is failing. My phone beeped and I saw a picture of Ashley from school that Josh sent me. Maybe he wasn't lying. She was just as annoying as he was. Always yapping her mouth about new gossip that she heard in the bathroom. Smh. I was sitting in my room, on my bed, clothes littering the floor. I hate putting clothes in the drawers because then I can't find anything. I was wearing only shorts but quickly put on a shirt when Blaine walked in. She has a pet peeve with people without shirts on. Blaine shot me a glare and I grinned awkwardly standing straight.

"Who are you texting? It better not be Josh."

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Yes actually. That's why asked." She said bluntly.

"It was Josh. He's talking about his 'new girlfriend'." I used my fingers to make quotes.

"Yeah right. What does she look like?" Blaine grabbed my phone off the bed and unlocked the password. "Ew. That's her?" She faced the phone towards me then quickly turned it back to herself. Blaine made a disgusted face. I chuckled with a slight snort.

"Josh can do sooo much better." She claimed. She began typing fiercely.

"Hey!" I took the phone from her grip and looked at what she sent.

You can do so much better. Look at the other fish in the sea.

"Ok, ok. Not bad." With my phone in my hand, I jumped onto my bed, Blaine following me. I laid on my stomach so she could sit on my back. Its just something we do now. Within seconds my phone buzzed with a text message.

I know I know. I really like her though and I think she likes me.

"Send a message saying that he should go for it if he really likes her. Even if she is annoying as heck." Blaine replied.

"Okay. I will." After I typed that and sent it, Blaine spun around until her back was against my back. She has shoulder-length, wavy, brown hair and green eyes. She wears glasses because of her disability to see and she's also color blind. What a bad way to live. Its kind of funny watching her walk around the house perfectly fine with her eyes closed. Since Casey is the closest age to Blaine, she always picks on her and I just get so fed up with it. One time, Blaine gave her a black eye and a bloody nose but Casey still kept on bothering her.

"When was the last time you've been working on your science project?"

"Yesterday to be exact. At Juliette's house. I'm almost finished." It's been two and a half weeks since I've kissed Juliette at the water park and we've been working on the project nonstop. I have almost all of the information written down and I've got all of the things I need like a poster board, markers, construction paper, etcetera. Juliette got some books from the library and lend them to me. Thank god for a girlfriend like her. She always had my back when I didn't.

"Good! Can we go over now?"

"I'll ask her to come over." I called her number and gave Blaine the phone. Blaine always said this saying: 'What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine also'. I rolled my eyes as Blaine walked around my room with her hand on her hip and the phone in-between her shoulder and her ear. She had a predilection for doing things with her hands while on the phone.

"What's she saying?" I asked her. Blaine shushed me and smiled greatly.

"Yay! She's coming over!" I could her the laughter of Juliette on the phone.

"Okay, good. We can finish our project and then you can go play with her and your stuffed animals."

"Awesome. You guys are lovely together." Blaine hung up just as Juliette was saying something.

"Blaine! What was she saying?"

"How am I suppose to know?" Blaine stated. I groaned. Ugh, I can't trust anyone to remember anything.

"Are you hungry? Its almost lunch time." Our house was pretty big for eight people and the kitchen was always pristine until Blaine and I got to it. There was that one time that we had a whipped cream fight and it ended up all over the kitchen counters and cabinets. Oops. Not only does our "mom" not buy whipped cream but she also doesn't let us into the kitchen. We both snuck into kitchen by crawling stealthily. After rounding the corner to get to the fridge, I stood up and opened the door to the freezer. Blaine was beside me ransacking the pantry.

"Could you be any louder." I whisper to her. Its like talking to a brick wall. She glared at me but shuffled quieter. I found some pizza rolls in the freezer and put them on a plate I got from the cabinet. Blaine grabbed the plate from my hand before I could put in the microwave. She always wanted to do things herself. Smh. The pizza rolls were cooked in about a minute and a half, so we secretly brought the pizza rolls to my room. We're not aloud to have food in the rooms either.

"Hey, Blaine."

"Hey, Jayden." She mocked.

"Who are your birth parents?"

"Again, how am I suppose to know? I was like two when this family adopted me."

"I was just wondering. We were both given up for some odd reason and adopted by this family."

"Yeah, I guess." There was a long silence and even more silence. I didn't know what to say and neither did she. Then the phone rang. Not my phone but the home phone. Weird. Lacy ran past my room, down the hallway and picked up the home phone.

"Hello? Oh, Amber!" Lacy walked back to her room, talking loudly. Amber was just her friend that nobody has ever met. Then the door rang. Blaine and I jumped off the bed and ran to the door in a sprint. I beat her to the door but failed to stop in time. The doorknob hit my hip and I fell to the floor. Ouch. Blaine snorted and swung open the entryway, hitting me in the stomach with the corner.

"Oops, sorry." Blaine didn't look sorry though. I grimaced as Juliette walked into the house. She helped me up off of the ground and kissed my cheek. That was her thing now. A kiss on the cheek. Close enough to the lips but not quite. You know? My fetish was kisses on the forehead. Maybe because it was the only interaction I had with my birth mother. Of course I kissed Juliette's forehead. She deserved it. Just like Blaine deserves the world.

"Hey, ready to start on the project?" Juliette asked.

"Of course! Who do you think I am?"

"Jayden Ashlers. A secret agent for the mafia." Blaine whispered.

 I grinned towards her. "Definitely."

Juliette rolled her eyes and pulled my elbow into the room after her. I envisioned her hugging me like we haven't seen each other in forever but she didn't do that. All the elegant Juliette did was clumsily place her books of the bed while they slid off one by one. I smirked and picked up the books off of the ground. She blushed a light pink and turned away. I watched her the whole time, smiling. If I do say so myself, which I did say so myself, she is not just cute and shy at points but she is brilliant and nerdy and kind of looks like a star on the red carpet when she acts sassy. She slammed her hand on the bed and yelled.

"Lets get to work!" She burst into hysterical laughter.

"What? Are you on drugs?" I said fakely. (Another one of my made-up words that should be in the dictionary).

Juliette leaned in close and whispered, "Pharmaceutical drugs." What? I was so confused. Is she diabetic? Does she have to much endorphin? WHAT IS IT WOMAN!?!? I decided to take action by laying her down on my bed. Juliette instantly calmed down so I grabbed my phone and opened Spotify. Maybe she'll fall asleep to classical music. In a few minutes, Juliette closed her eyes and I sat in the chair in the corner of my room. She is weird.