How Rude

"For real?" I turned to Juliette and made some hand gestures. I cleared my throat and tapped my shoe three times.

"You know, I just hate it when people cut in front of you especially when you've been waiting in line for like thirty minutes." I said to her.

"Jayden." She gave me that look that could kill an innocent person. "Calm down, it's just one person." The ironic thing is that five other people cut in front of us to get with that lady. Woah, woah, woah, hold up.

Juliette tapped her shoulder and the ugly beast showed its face. "Listen lady, we've been waiting for a long time to get on this ride. The polite thing to do is move back with the group." The lady gave a chocked laugh with her double chin wobbling.

"Who do you think you are?" The lady replied. Juliet pursed her lips.

"The Queen. Now move the hell over before I push you out the way." The taco eater rolled her eyes and moved over. So did the rest of her group.

"Hashtag sorry not sorry." I said as we passed them. She grimaced. Whoop-de-doo. We were soon on a water slide two-seater raft. You could hear whoops are hollers and a few screams that were made by someone who shall not be named.

"That was fun!" Juliette exclaimed.

"Yeah it was. Do you want to get something to eat, Juliette?"

"You can call me Julie."

"Nonsense. I would rather use my last breath to say 'Juliette' than 'Julie' any day."

"Thanks, it was given to me by my parents on my birthday." She smiled but I could tell she blushed. *Mental hair flip*. Jayden Ashlers back at it again with the awesome replies.

"You never really talk about your parents or even your life at all." I raised an eyebrow hoping she would get the hint.

"There's not much to tell."

"Mhm. Shall we discuss this over expensive pizza that tastes like cardboard and drink Pepsi even though I asked for Coke?" She looped her arm in mine and we started to walk to the snack bar.

"We shall. I don't see the difference between the two sodas but," I stopped and gasped.

"Woah, save air for the rest of us."

"WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?!?!?! Everything in the whole world is the difference!!!" I walked faster until my ribs slammed into the counter of the snack bar.

"I want two over priced cheese pizzas and a Coke and a Pepsi. Please!" The young girl looked frantic writing down the order.

"Fifteen dollars please." I looked at Juliette.

"What?" I rolled my eyes and pulled out my wallet. Sliding the money into the window, I took our food forcibly and sat down at the cleanest table. It wasn't clean at all though. Juliette immediately took a sip of both and looked up wide eyed.

"I still don't taste the difference." She took a bite of pizza and I rolled my eyes. I don't know how but she got sauce on her forehead and it hasn't even passed five minutes. Licking my thumb, I wiped it off and just watched her.

"Why do you always look at me like that?" Her cheeks were full but I managed to make out words.

"Like what?" I smirked a little and she could tell.

"Like I amuse you."

"Because you do. Is that a problem?"

"Yes. It is. I'm not a pet you know." She ripped off another chuck of pizza.