She Called

I pulled a cigarette out of my pocket and lit the end of it. The deathly thing in between my fingers as I brought it to my lips. I wonder how many shapes I can make out of smoke. Well, there's a circle thing, and a blob, and a snake like stream, so that's three shapes. After a bit of playing around with the smoke, I threw it into the grass and stepped on it. I climbed back threw the window to find my cell phone ringing. It was Juliette. I smirked to myself and answered it.
"Hello, this is Juliette. I was calling for Jayden?"
"Here in the flesh."
"Okay, um, I can tutor you on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Is that okay?"
"Yeah, perfect. How about the time?"
"From when school gets off to about six o'clock is when I'm free but I doubt you'll need to be tutored for four hours." She laughed nervously.
"You can tutor me from three to four thirty."
"Okay."
"Just call me when you want me to come over. It doesn't have to be just for school."
"No thanks. I can tutor starting tomorrow."
"Okay Princess." I hung up. She was cute but not my type. Can I play the piano? It seems random but I've been thinking about it lately. I snuck out once again. My neighbor has a piano. I ran over to the window on the side of my neighbors house and looked through it. Nobody was home. Running to the front door, I checked under the door mat but didn't see anything.
"Sugar honey ice tea." As bad as I can get I try not to cuss. Don't judge. I notice there are some weird turtle sculptures by the mat. It's crazy but I pick up the turtle and there was the key. I chuckled to myself. I unlocked the two lock door and stepped inside. There it was, the gorgeous 88 keyed piano. I've never actually touched a piano but it looked like it felt perfect in your hand with slight indenting by the fingertips. The foot keys were worn out and probably needed to be replaced. I tiptoed over, glancing at the windows every step of the way. My hands touched the cushioned bench before I sat down. One hand placed on several keys, I pressed down slightly one by one. It sounded beautiful. The way the echo raced around the room amused me. I laughed to myself and played a chord. I used the floor pedals next. The only song I knew was Mary's  little lamb so I tried playing that. Then I rolled my hand across key board, not noticing the lights turn on and a bag dropping. I whipped around when a hand touched my shoulder and a hand collided with my nose. I yelled in pain as I saw a girl cover her mouth muttering something.
"I'm sorry, Jayden." She managed to get out.
"What?" I was so confused by what just happened and my nose hurt like hell.
"What are you doing here?" She yelled at me.
"What?" I asked the mysterious girl. My fingers covered my nose and bottom eyelids. Wow that punch hurt. She got me right at the tip of my nose.
"Why are you in my grandma's house?" I made an effort to look at her. It was Juliette. What? Grandma's house. Piano. Granddaughter. I considered my thoughts. Then it hit me like a taxi in New York.
"I wanted to play the piano." I say groggily. My hands fell from my face and landed on the keys. Juliette jumped a little.
"Get out."
"Without an ice pack?" I raised an eyebrow with a smirk even though it hurt a lot. I grimaced. Ouch. She rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen and came back with ice wrapped into a towel.
"What is this?" I exclaimed with a posh accent.
"An ice pack, now get out of my grandma's house before she comes in and calls the cops." Juliette folded her arms. I stood up and automatically felt dizzy. She strode over and wrapped an arm around me.
"I didn't imagine our first touchy moment to start with a punch." I smiled and she rolled her eyes once again but the faintest grin appeared on her lips.
"See you tomorrow at school. And no more breaking and entering." She let me go at the door.
"I was only entering." I winked at her and left back to my own home. I can't believe that Juliette's grandmother is my neighbor. I smiled a devious smile forgetting about my throbbing nose. This will make tutoring a whole lot harder.