Science Nerd Part 1 of Many

^^^^^ Just because it looks cool.
**************

I've decided to start a science project about something complex that could blow my family's mind. First, I'll need a hypothesis thingy and I already have a couple of ideas. I like earth and space so I was thinking I could do an aeronautics or something along the lines of astrophysics to prove I could be a science nerd. Ideas listed below:

1. What causes black holes to occur?

2. Do sunspot cycles consistently have a faster rise time and a slower decay time?

3. What shape parachute will slow an average human's fall the fastest?

I was thinking about black holes and my knowledge on them. I don't know anything. Number one seems like a good choice. I might possibly have that as my hypothesis. " A black hole is a geometrically defined region of spacetime exhibiting such strong gravitational effects that nothing—including particles and electromagnetic radiation such as light—can escape from inside it." - Wikipedia.

My cellular device vibrated on the bed beside me. It was Juliette. I picked it up and scrolled through her message. She sent a long space bubble with two periods for eyes. I put my hand to my forehead. Juliette sent me a whale. A whale.

Why?  I sent back to her.

Because its cute. She replied.

Like you. ;) .

I'm not cute. I'm FABULOUS!!!!!!. I laughed. She was something else. She doesn't swoon for me or accept my compliments. Juliette is hard to read, I think she has some sort of backstory that I don't know about.

Ok. I have something to ask you.

Ooh. secrets. What is it?

...Is it spelled Juliet or Juliette?

Juliette if you must know.

Why with two t's?

Cause it sounds fancy. I really don't know. Why Jayden?

My  "mom"  thought it sounded cool and I like your name. I have a question.

Shoot.

My science project idea needs a little tweaking.

Lol.

Should I do it on black holes and where do I get astrophysics books.

Yes and the library.

Ok I'll see you when the sun departs the earth's lips with thy libres in thy arm.

What?

I'll see you tomorrow night with the books.

Ok.

See you soon sweetheart. She didn't reply. That's okay right? If a girl doesn't reply? Is calling a girl sweetheart considered flirting? I could care less what she thinks of me. I'm fabulous. According to Casey's romance magazines I'm considered a bad boy. Not the normal bay boy, you could say. I smirk to myself and check the time. Only 9:30. Gosh, how the time passes so slowly. Or does it fly by? If time is a measurement of the duration of an event then wouldn't that mean time goes by very fast? Its impossible to go back in time when it continually moves forward. With every passing millisecond, we've all missed an opportunity to do something. Time is crazy. I slowly closed my eyes and sighed. Letting a slumber take over. My muscles went limp. A tingly feeling erupted in my toes and spread upwards until it hit my fingers. It made me shiver. I brought my legs closer and formed a ball. I fell asleep to the thoughts of randomness and Juliette with two t's.