It all started when...

Kindergarten

It all started when I was in kindergarten. Mean kids, bossy teachers, and that one booger eater in the corner. I smirked to myself even at a young age. I was just drawing when I saw someone take my lunch out of my cubbyhole. Nobody steals my lunch. I walked over to the guy and asked him what he was planning on doing with my lunch. He just looked at me and took a bite out of my sandwich. I punched him and got sent to the principal's office. I didn't mind though, he deserved to get punched. The teacher's assistant that does nothing but scold at children escorted me to the principal's office. I smiled and walked in proudly. My momma told me not to be scared of anybody. The principal just smiled when she saw me. She used to babysit me when I was a baby. She frowned suddenly realizing why I was here. I left with a yellow paper to give to my mom. The principal sent me home not understanding when I said my momma wouldn't pick me up. I was only a mile away so I walked home.

First grade

Same situation. I punched a kid for a reason that I forgot and ended up breaking his "fragile" glasses. His parents are making my mom pay but I know she won't. She is too addicted to some new drug she found. I ignored the payment as I was sent home with a yellow slip.

Second grade

Funny thing is... I kicked someone this time. He got in my way as I was bringing my lunch to my table during lunchtime and he refused to move. Why didn't you move? You ask? Because he is one of those rich kids thinking he's better than everyone else. He ain't. I shook my dirty blonde head and sighed. I was sick of seeing this yellow slip. When I walked into my trashy house I found my mom on the couch with a bottle in her hand.
"Hey mom." I said as I opened the fridge.
"Whatcha doin home so earla?" She asked as she slurred her words.
"Another yellow slip." I opened the fridge to see nothing in there. Looks like we'll be eating from the trash again.
"Another? Whatcha do this time?" She sounded sick with her raspy voice and sickly features. Then again, she looked like that everyday.
"I kicked a rich kid in the shin, momma. What do you want for dinner?"
"What am I gonna do with you?" I could tell she was tired.
"Just rest momma. I'll go find you some food." With that I went outside to scavenge for food.

Third grade

I was at a new school with a new start. A new family with a new house. Food, clothes, and pretty much anything I wanted. I didn't feel happy though. How could she do this? Why would she give me away? Why did this family adopt me? If my mom thought she could give me away without a reason, then she better think again. There's a new bad boy in town and it's going to get ugly.

Fourth grade

I stayed to myself. I wasn't really apart of the family if the family didn't like me. The dad always tried to get to know me so therefore I hated him the most. I wasn't your typical boy. I trashed things, kicked people, pranked the teachers, and most of all, hit on all the girls. You could say I was pretty handsome. There's only one Jayden Ashlers to go around. I walked over to the lovely Lucy Callvado.
"Hey." I smiled and ran my fingers through my hair.
"Hey." She said giddily. She bit her lip slightly and smiled. Every girl did that when I talked to them. I leaned in closer by which she breathed faster.
"I'll let you sit with me at lunch today." I whispered. Then I winked and sat at my desk leaning back. My "family" bought me a leather jacket and some black clothes so that's what I wore mostly. Lucy ran to her friends and squealed. I smirked. Of course she told them. Class was starting soon so I pulled out a pen and started drawing flames up my arm. They looked sick! I looked up with a smile on my face and saw two snobby, rich, stuck-up-in-somebody's-business kids looking at me with a smug look. I rolled my eyes and flicked them off. My mom showed me how to before she gave me away. They looked at me surprised as I finished my flames.

Fifth grade

Lucy was just a summer fling. Now I'm with Jessica and must I say, she is hot! Lucy was too clingy and whined all the time. I think I made myself clear that I hate rich people but Jessica promised me a lifetime of gummies and juice boxes. So, of course I took her offer. I pecked her cheek for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and she gladly gave it to me. She always fluttered her eyes towards me until it became annoying. I eventually dumped after she said she didn't have anymore gummies. That day my "dad" picked me up and asked about school. I rolled my eyes and gave out an aggravated sigh. He put his hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off.
"Can you just stop trying to know me?!?" I yelled at him in the car. He raised his eyebrows at me but I just turned back around.
"You're not my dad now and you'll never be my dad later. So just keep your hands to yourself." When we got home I stormed to my room and Blaine was sitting on my bed.
"Out." And with that she stuck out her tongue at me and left. Even though she was four it didn't mean she could just play in my room all day. I dropped my book bag at the door and stripped down my clothes and just laid on the bed. I hate school, I hate this stupid family, and I hate my stupid life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's side note

I imagine Jaylen Ashlers as a young Leonardo Decaprio just sayin.