Oops.

Andri's POV.

I arrived at my house feeling super

tired. Normally I would work out or study sometimes, but I didn't feel like doing anything. Besides I have a foot and muscle injuries and so I have to wait until they heal.

I collapsed on my bed as soon as I reached my room. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

RING RING RING RING!

"Urgh!" Today was Saturday and I forgot to turn off the alarm clock. It was 6am in the morning! Stupid me... I quickly shut the alarm off. I searched my bed for awhile until I realized I couldn't go back to sleep. So I got up and took a long, hot shower. I put on some yoga pants and comfy shirt that I bought from Victoria's Secret with Karlie.

I went down stairs to get some breakfast. I went into the kitchen and I saw a note on the fridge.

'Goodmorning sweetie, dad and I have a emergency meeting this morning and we won't be back around 6. I know you might have other plans but can you please go grociery shopping? Thank you honey. We love you!'

Next to the note there was a paper with list of things I needed to buy. Great, I have to go grociery shopping. Well, atleast I have something to do for last 2hrs I guess. I went up stairs to change in my shorts and a tee, went into the bathroom to put on lenses I bought two months ago. It used to take me 30mins to put on in but now I was a pro. I put a little bit of eyeliner and mascara and headed out to walmart just for the heck of it.

I parked my car near to the enterance and went inside Wallmart. I grabbed the stroller first and headed to the meat section. Then, I went to the fruit and vegetable section and bought some apples, bananas, cherries, and other vegies. After all the shopping, I had only one thing left to buy, tuna. I walked around everysection trying to find that damn fish but it was nowhere. Frustrated, I looked for the people who worked here but nobody seemed avaliable. Letting a small groan, I felt someone tapping my shoulders. I turned around and saw a familiar face.

"Excuse me, sorry to interrup but do you know where you can find some canned tunas?!"

"Umm.... Im sorry but I don't. Actually Im wondering about the same thing too." By then I knew exactly who the person was. It was Jake.

"Oh, then maybe we can look for it together." he grinned.

I could feel my cheeks getting super red and I was shocked. The fact that he was talking to me and giving me a smile. I hate to admit but I haven't really had a guy smile like that to me in a really long time. Well, I guess Dave gave me a smile but he is different. Wait hold that thought, I shouldn't be so happy that he gave me a smile. I mean I bet he does that to other girls and sway them. And I don't want to be one of those girls so I decided to stay cool.

"You are Andy... no wait Andri, right?"

Oh my goodness! He remembers my name! I know I said earlier that I shouldn't be all crazy excitied about it, but I can't stop myself.

"Yep and you must be Jake."

"Yep"

We both headed to the next corner and there was slience between us. I didn't want to have a akward slient between us so I gathered all my courage and spoke to him first.

"So you are new to this place aren't you? Where were you before you came here to Indinana?"

"I was in Chicago before I came here but I was born in Idaho. My family moved pretty much from Arizona all the way to New York all my life. Which is fine by me before but now I want to settle down for awhile, I don't know if you know what I mean."

"I perfectly understand what you mean. I moved alot as well since I was little. It was fun traveling but yeah you kinda want to settle after awhile." As I told him I started to think about all the places I've been.

"Really? Where in the world have you travelled? I mean I have visited different countries but never lived there. I only moved around the states." He sounded quite suprised.

"Well, I lived in 6 different counries. I have lived in Indonesia, Phillipines, South Africa, Austria, Ireland, and here"

"Wow! You beat me! And how long have you stayed here in Indianapolis?"

"About a year."

"Well, Andri you are a world traveler! So where are you original from?" he grinned.

"Im half Indonesian, half Phillipino."

"Damn! Girl you are litterally international!" We laughed together and talked for awhile until we remembered about our little fish tuna.

"I am serious! Tuna should be here some where......um... canned beans... canned fruits...canned...oh here it is!"

"Finially!" I exclaimed. After we got out of the mart we headed to our cars.

"Well, I guess I'll see you on Monday."

"Yeah see you. Bye." I shouted as I opened my door. He gave a me big smile as he passed my car back. Blood was rushing through my face and I couldn't wait to see him on Monday.

Jake POV.

I drove into my parking space and sat there for awhile. I couldn't stop thinking about my morning with Andri. Still thinking about her, I grabbed all my bags and headed into my house.

"Well, well, well, someone sounds unusually happy today. Is there something you want to share, Jake?" I truned around a saw my sister, Sasha,with her beautiful emeral green eyes grinning at me.

"What makes you think that I'm usually happy today?!"

"Come on Jake. You are not fooling me... I know you hum when you are super happy. So now please tell me!"She gave me her puppy look that I couldn't resist. And she knew that I couldn't say no to her with those eyes.

"Well, I met this girl..." before I could finish Sasha interuped me.

"Oh I knew it! Finially you found someone!" chuckled Sasha as she jumped with excitment.

"So how did you met her? Does she go to your school? Is she pretty?"

"Woah... I just met her at Walmart, Sasha. Hahah yeah she goes to my school and she is gorgeous. There's something different about her. She's real easy to talk to."

"Awww... my big brother has a crush! For awhile I thought you will never get a girlfriend after..." She stopped and didn't finish the sentence. But I knew exactly what she was talking about. She was talking about the accident that happened about a year ago with our mom. She died trying to protect the innocent and got hit by a car. And the reason she dyed was becuase of me. Because of my selfishness I killed my mom.