Dancing Queen

"No! She can't just leave him like that!" I yelled at Karlie as we watched Pretty Little Liars. As Hannah said "goodbye" to Caleb I dramaticly fell backwards onto my bed with popcorns all over the bed.

"They are so cute together, why would they not want to be with each other?!" I whispered.

"Because Caleb hurt Hannah, duh!" shouted Karlie as I made sad faces at the screen.

I always wondered, how does it feel to get hurt by someone you love. Ofcourse I never had felt that way because I never had a boyfriend before. On the other hand, Karlie had several boyfriends including some of my members of the family. Weird, I know.

To tell you the truth, I was so different from Karlie. Although I was smarter and tanner than her she was hotter, better at sports, and had dirty blonde hair with greyish-green eyes. She lrooked good all the time where I always looked funny. I have glasses, dark eyes, no double eye lits, and close to being the ugliest girl in my entire grade. Something good about me?! Well, I am the best dancer in the whole high school and I am one of the tallest girl in my class. Too sum this up she was American-Latino with all the fame and I was mix with Indonesian mom and Phillipino dad with all lame.

You might think that I think too low about myself but it is the truth. Other than me being a great dancer and a smart nerdy Asian, I was a nobody to most of my "fellow classmates"

"Omg, did you see that new kid?! He's from Chicago and I heard he's from a rich family."

"I saw him walking with Principle Jones and he was so hot!!" One group of freshmans shouted so loud almost the whole school probably heard their gossip.

As Karlie and I headed to our lockers, we saw the new kid who will be joining our sophmore year next to Mr.Kendall. He was tall, really handsome, ripped muscles, and had a very sparkly blue eyes.

I stared at his eyes for a while until our eyes met. We stared at each other for a while until Karlie called my name.

"Adri, are you listening to me?!" My eyes got widened as I looked back to Karlie.

"I'm sorry. What were you saying"

"I was saying that about our youth group tomorrow, since its a swimming party we need to go bikini shopping."