Hello Again

As Karlie and I walked towards him, I tried to sneak a peak once more to see the girl next to himbas we passed them. She was short with beautiful long blonde hair and eyes with colours of the Carribean. She looked alot like Jake.

"Can I please! Please, please have a bite?!" cried the blonde girl.

"You finished yours and I'll finish mine."said Jake. He took his ice cream cone and shoved it all in his mouth.

"But your were bigger than mine! no fair" shouted her as she made a face to Jake.

"Life isn't fair dear." teased Jake. Looking at them some how made me smile.

"Come on, I can't miss my dinner and get grounded again" shouted Karlie who was way ahead of me.

"Im comming!"

After seperating with Karlie, I headed to my dance class. It was about 4 blocks away from my house and I would spend rest of my day dancing and stretching.

Today I really hoped Annelie was absent from the class. She always bugged me and gives me the death stare look. Whenever Mrs. Anderson gives me a thumps up or a encouraging word she would just explode.

"Ok, guys it's time to stretch!" right after Mrs.Anderson yelled, everybody let out a grumble. Everybody hated stretching time. Mrs.Anderson always gives us new changes that is someone imposible.

"Ok I'm going to partner you guys up. Andr with Annelie, Natasha with Danielle,..."

Oh my goodness out of all people Im stuck with my worst enemy, Annelie!Annelie! Why is fate doing this to me.

"Ok so one partner is going to be on top of the other partner's leg while doing the splits upside down. Now go."

I started on top of Annelie first. As i got down her cold blue eyes starred straight at me. Trying to look away I turned my head and starred at Mrs.Anderson. For ten seconds later it was my turn to lay down.

I took a deep breah as I got ready for Annelie to push my leg towards me. Then suddenly I had a sharp pain on my hips and thighs.

"Ahhhhghhhhghhhhh!!!"I cried.

────────────────────

Author's note:sorry my chapters are short.. Ill try to make it longer next one♥