We meet again.

Jake. Omg I dont know why Im freaking out. But let me tell you something, getting held by a nice looking guy in his strong arms is just cherry on top. I just couldn't stop myself from starring into his pretty eyes and the desire to stay like this forever...

"Hey, it's you again." he chuckled.

"Yeah it's me again! Suprise! Ha...ha...ha..." Oh my goodness, why did I add the surprise part! Stupid me! He is probably gonna think Im a weirdo, which I am but still.

I squeezed my eyes because of my embaressment. I was still held around his arms fighting myself.

"Andri you are not going to stay in his arms forever are you?" asked Karlie with a I-know-whats-up grin.

I quickly jumped out of his real smooth, strong arms, "oh Im sorry. Thanks for saving me again, Im Andri." My voice was shaking as I intriduced mysself and praying that he didnt notice.

"Your welcome, Im Jake."

His voice! I cant describe how amazing his voice sounds like. It was so damn hot. Stuck in the moment, I waved him goodbye as he walks towards the pool.

"OMG! I totally saw that look on your face btw. So did you feel his muscles?! was it strong and hard?! How did it feel?! Tell me!"

"Ok ok Karlie, calm down and act cool. I thought you werent interested in that guy?!"I chuckled

"So what if I didnt thought he was hot and attractive until he saved your life, twice Andri. And he is different from jerks from boys at our school." She pointed at one of her ex-boyfriend, Steven MacKinnely.The jerk that both Karlie and I will never forgive. They broke up about five months ago when he cheated on her. Karlie had a tough time recovering and sometimes she still crys when we talk about that asshole. But it looks like that asshole is doing just fine, like nothing happened.

"Ok well his muscles were so... my gosh how do you explain this!!"

"Sexy and smooth?"

"Yes!"

"Hard"

"Definately! His biceps are just dang amazing."

"Felt safe?"

"Yes!"

"Halellujah!Can you imagine him in your bed?!"

"Totally, I can...what!!Gosh Karlie no way!"

"Oh come on you totally imagined it. And I think you guys are cute together. When he held you in his sexy arms it was like picture perfect!"

I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Oh no thank you. I'm good. He deserves someone better. Besides why would he want to be with me? The ugly and weird one."

"Andri! Why do you always think bad about yourself?! Have confidence! I will not have my bestfriend to be naive. And you are not going to be a loner for the rest of your life! And btw it is you who deserves the best."

"Thanks Karlie. But look at me. I am not that pretty and you know it. You cant deny that I have no pretty eyes, nice blonde hair and flat nose."

Now I feel so insecure about myself again. When I was in middleschool I didn't really care how I looked, nobody did. Then when you get into highschool... everything changes. It was all about the looks and I used to get compared with Karlie alot. She felt so sorry for me everytime they talk about how Karlie is super hot and I was so not. First I was mad about all these things but now I ignore most of them.

"Hey, I am not admitting that. You have literally the sexiest body in our whole freaking school and for your lovely face we can get some makeover done."

It was true. I do have a hottest body in our class, maybe not the entire school. Thanks to dance I have a really nice body.

Turning towards the ending of the pool I saw Peter. Peter Daniels.

"Karlie, his over there."

"Who?!"

"The guy I told you about in dance class. Peter Daniels? Mrs. Anderson's nephew."

"Oh the cutie head that you talked about?!"

"What when did I ever called him cu..." Karlie gave me the look on her face.

"Okay, yesh the cute dude." Karlie is pain in my ass, I thought. But I love her to death.

He was comming this way and I was getting really nervous. Butterflies were in my stomach and my heart beated faster and faster. I was thinking to myself 'should I say hi?' or 'What if he doesnt remember me?' or 'he wont even know I'm in the dance class that his Aunt does.'

So I planed to just walk pass by him until someone shouted,"Watch Out!!"

-----------------------------------------

Author's note: hey ya sry I havent been posting for awhile... I will try to post more later on:) This is my first story so be easy on me.I know it's not the best. Thank you and pls comment if you have a idea, suggestions, and other. Xoxox