teared

I saw my brother, Drew coming out of his room, heard my mom sprinting from the kitchen, and dad looking at eyes.

For a second my vision was blurry and I blanked out.

"Is she going to be alright?!" i heard my mom's voice as I opened my eyes. I saw a white ceilling with bright lights. I turned my head to see if my family was here.

"Hey kiddo, how ya feeling?!"

"what happened?" I asked.

"You fell and hit your head pretty hard on the wall. And your teared some muscle on your left thigh. I don't know how it happened but it's gonna take a while to heal."

"And I'm sorry to break this into you but you can't dance anymore..." said Drew holding my hand.

"WHAT! DID YOU JUST SAY I CAN'T DANCE ANYMORE?! ARE INSANE?" scary thoughts were passing through my brain.

"Drew stop scaring your sister. He was joking Andri, you can't dance for about four to five weeks. Your muscle has to heal completely before you can dance again."

Then I hear my brother laughing.

"Oh my goodness! Drew! You scared me!!" I wacked his arms.

"Haha sorry kiddo but I had to joke about it. Your face is hillarious" he chuckled.

"Oh you douche...when will you ever grow up."

The doctors told me that I could get out of the hospital tomorrow evening since my head was still insecure.

After my family left my hospital room I quickly texted Karlie.

'In the hospital tonite. Cant go to school 2morrow.'

'WHY ARE YOU AT THE HOSPITAL?! R u ok?! Wat happened?!'

'I hav a teared muscle on my thigh and a huge bump on my head from hitting the wall. Ill be fine. be out by 2morrow afternoon.'

'kk Ill see you later. call me if anything wrong. details 2morrow k? Bye xoxo'

Lying on the hospital bed is one of the most uncomfortable thing! I have needle stuck into my arm for some reason, bandage on my head which makes me hard to move my head, and it's boring. Well there is tv but don't feel like turning it on.

After staring out the window I realized that the youth group party is tomorrow! I am going to wear a freaking bikini and my body feels heavy. I wish I can do some pushups or situps maybe even pullups if this wierd string wasn't attached to me. Damn. I give up.

I turned on my music and slowly I fell aslepp.

"Wake up kido! Its me your loving brother. Time to go home~ if you dont wake up I will tickle you~!"

As soon as he said the word tickle my eyes opened.

"Im up! Im up! Geez you have to threat me with that?!" I grumbled looking at my brother's mischievious eyes.

"Change into these and let's get you out of here. Ill go to the counter to sign you out, ok?! Ayo cepat cepat!(Come on hurry! in Indonesian)"

I was shocked when he spoke Indonesian. I haven't heard him speak Indonesian in ages. Actually no one in our family has been speaking Indonesian or Fillipino for a long time. And I kinda missed that.

"Ok sebentar abang. (Ok wait brother in Indonesian)"

I went to the bathroom and changed into my sports pants and a tee which my brother had picked out for me. I hate to admit that he might be weird but he has a good sense of style.

As I came out of te bathroom my phone stared ringing.

"Hey Karlie" I answered

"Hay are you ready to go to the youth group party?!"

"Yeah Im heading out of the hospital now. Ill be home in a few minutes."

"Oh perfect! im glad yur are escaping that hell. Sorry I didnt visit you there I was held back from Mr. Ethan. He gave a detention for not throwing my gum properly. What the heck, i know."

"Oh wow he really must like you alot! Hahahaha! Its fine. Anyways see you soon?"

"Yep Im actually heading to your house. See you in a bit"

I saw my brother waving his hands.

"I need to go home asap! I have a youth group meeting in 30min and I have to get ready."

"Ok, lets hit it"

After 5min quick ride I saw Karlie's car already parked infront of my house. I quickly got out of the car and rushed into the house.

"Good your here! How's your head?! I've been so worried. let me see."

I showed her back of my head.

"I dont think it will leave a scar. Ok lets go!"

Thank God I packed my things early so I wont forget anything.

"Bye mom, Ill be back. See you in a bit.Bye Drew!"

"Have fun kiddo!"

We rushed to the pool that we were planning to met. As we got out of the car we gave each other a grin and went inside.

The pool was packed with teenagers. We quickly went into the girls bath room and changed into our super hot bikinis.

As I headed out from the dressing room I bumped into a guy. I was about fall on my butt until he caught me.

"Oh, Im sorry I didn't see you there"

I saw the guy and froze. It was Jake.