1. The Beginning

Third Person POV

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny were sitting in the living room in the burrow, which had been repaired after the war via magic, when they heard a tap on the window. They all knew what it was.

"I'll get it." The boy with the lightning scar said. He lifted his arm off of Ginerva Weasley's shoulder and untangled his hand from hers, getting up off the coach to walk over to the window. He opened the window for the brown and red owl that awaited him on the other side. He retrieved the letter that the animal had brought, giving a treat to the creature before it flew away. Upon noticing the Hogwarts crest on the envelope, the chosen one's eyes widened slightly. He quickly tore the envelope open, reading the letter it contained.

"What is it, mate?" Ron questioned after a moment of no one speaking. Harry, who seemed to have lost himself in his thoughts for a moment, looked up at his best friend.

"It's from Hogwarts. We've all been invited back to re-do last year, and it says George can come to if he wants. It also says that this year there'll be some transfer students from a school in America." At this, Ginny grinned. She had been worried about going back to Hogwarts for her last year alone, but she no longer had to worry about it. She would have to face this issue next year, of course, but for now she could just enjoy Hogwarts with her boyfriend, her brother, and Hermione, who she was kind of friends with, though they weren't very close.

"Transfer students? I've never heard of people transferring into Hogwarts." Hermione suspiciously observed.

"I don't think it really matters. Besides, it's not like anythings going to happen, especially not this year. If anything, we're going to be bored out of our minds this year." Harry reassured her.

***

Draco had already hated that he still had to wait another year before he could go home. He knew why he had to, it was because Chaos wanted to make sure that Voldemort's forces wouldn't try anything in the year following his death. But knowing didn't make Draco any more happy about it.

It didn't help that he also hated his only two options of where to spend that year. He looked at the letter on the table. He hated school. He had barely survived school the first time he'd gone through it. Then eight years ago Chaos had made him younger and sent him off to go through it again, only at a wizarding school instead of a normal school. Draco had never been very happy about that. But on the other hand, he didn't really want to spend his year all alone in a huge mansion he had never liked. If anything, the stupid mansion only reminded him of that psychotic woman torturing Hermione. Hermione...

As always, thinking of someone in the golden trio, or any Hogwarts student he'd hurt, a pain of guilt filled his chest. As always, he told himself he had needed to hurt them, to protect his cover. And as always, his attempts to lessen the guilt failed. At least he didn't have to be that way this year. After Voldemort's downfall, Chaos had contacted him. He'd told Draco that in the following year, as long as he didn't tell anyone his real identity, he could act like himself. Even so, Draco knew that he would probably never gain the forgiveness of those he'd bullied all these years. That was fine with him. He would leave to go back to the army for good in a year anyway. The only thing that bothered him was what they wouldn't forgive him for. He was actually a very good person. It had killed him to act so terrible to everyone for all these years.

Draco shook his head, pulling himself out of his thoughts. Looking at the letter again, he sighed. As much as he disliked school, it was the preferable option to Malfoy Manner. Besides, it'll be easier to keep an eye on Harry at Hogwarts. As unhappy as he was about it, he got a quill and a piece of parchment for himself, quickly writing a reply to the letter he's received, accepting the invitation back to Hogwarts. He searched the house for his owl to deliver the reply. It wasn't long before he found the creature, and before he knew it, he was watching his owl disappear in the distance.

"What did I just get myself into?" He muttered to himself. He wondered how people would react when he came back this year, and didn't have a single thing to say to any of the Gryffindors, muggleborns, or the golden trio. After all, he'd made himself a bit of a reputation for picking fights with just about all of them. But then, he no longer had to worry about maintaining his reputation anymore, so it didn't really matter.

Sighing, Draco made his way towards his room, wondering what tomorrow would bring.

***

Meanwhile, the head counselors at Camp Half-Blood were at a counselor meeting in the Big House.

"Wait, so... why do you want some of us to go to a wizarding school in England?" Percy questioned Chiron. It simply didn't make sense. First he found out his father was a greek god, then he found out about roman gods, and now this!?  Wizards and witches? No way, not possible. Yet, here he was.

"I'm simply sending some of you there to learn about them. Besides, it'll be a good experience for those who go." The centaur replied.

"But who is going?" Asked a grey-eyed blonde.

"I have decided to send Percy, Annabeth, and Leo."