Chapter 15- Uh-oh

Start from the beginning

Ellen: Wow! That's a large family. No mother?

I clear my throat.

Me: Actually, my mom died when I was only 8. It's been hard but my dad is getting married soon and she is lovely.

Ellen: Who is he marrying?

Me: Oh, ummmmm... her name is Jenny. She also has a 33 year old son.

Ellen: That name sounds familiar.

I blush a lottle. That's a little, but a lot.

Me: Oh really?

Ellen: Yeah. Is her son's name Channing?

She raises an eyebrow. I can hear Claire giggling.

Me: Yes, actually. My soon to be stepbrother is THE Channing Tatum.

The crowd goes crazy. Now the nation knows who my stepbrother is going to be.

Ellen: Oh that's amazing!

We all laugh.

We talk for the whole time. Everybody laughs at some parts. But I sure did get quiet as soon as Ellen asked me the ONE question I was trying to avoid.

Ellen: So back to Kati. Where are you from in Cheshire?

I just simply answer. Me: Holmes Chapel.

This can't be going in the right direction. I take in deep breaths to calm myself.

Ellen: You know, there is someone else famous that is from Holmes Chapel.

I gulp. Oh please do not ask this question. I don't want to answer it. Me: Oh really? Who?

Uh-oh.

Ellen: Well, he's in One Direction. He's quit the cheeky boy.

Claire: I know!

She says raising her arm. Claire: Harry Styles.

I start to blush. I just nod and play blonde. Me: Oh yeah! Him.

Ellen: Oh yeah... him.

She says mocking me. The audience laughs. Ellen: Do you know him?

Me: Honestly, yes.

The crowd goes INSANE!!! I just sit there with my legs crossed. Ok. This is awkward.

Ellen: Really? How?

Me: Ok. The truth is, is that him and I were best friends for our whole life. Ever since we were 5 months. We would see each other everyday. I trusted him with my life. When I moved, things fell apart. My mom died and that was the only way I could communicate with him. I lost all connection about 10 years ago. It's been rough but I'm getting over it.

Ellen: Oh, I'm so sorry. Do you miss him?

Me: Yes. I do. Not as much as I did when I first moved, but a piece of me still wants to see him. But I just remind myself that I know that he most likely doesn't remember me. But I sure as hell remember him. He's on the cover of every magazine. It's crazy! What gets me through the day is that I know I'm just another face in the crowd to him. That's all I'll ever be to him.

Ellen: Do you still love him?

Me: Yes. As a brother though. A part of me misses and loves him very much. I just can't let it go that easily.

Ellen: Thank you for sharing that with us.

We all talk some more then it all ended. The show is over. It was sad. And now my Harry Styles story is all over the YouTube, probably. I am a little shaky put quickly come over it. I change back into my yoga pants with my sweater and throw my hair into a bun. Ok. It's over.