A/N

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in a long time and an authors note is definitely not what you were hoping to see but I have a few problems with this story.

I did not think this whole story through. I have no clue where I want this story to go and where I thought it was heading was a little too close to another story idea of mine which I am most definitely going to write.

I know, I'm a dummy dum for not thinking of a plot but that's what I do with most of my story's and just wing the rest of it.

I really want this story to go well so rather than just pushing forward blindly, I decided to try and think about it and make a choice of how I want it to go.

I know it sucks and I'm not going to drop the story, I'm just gonna place it on hold for a while so I can think it through a bit more and maybe get some other stories out of the way.

Since my other story Playing With Fate should be ending soon I plan to start another story and I want to get that one off the ground and into the air before I continue this one.

I'm so sorry to those of you who have been waiting for a new chapter but since I'm so lost as to where to go with this story I can't find the motivation to write more. So for once in my life I am going to think (Dangerous, I know, but I promise not to explode my brain).

So until all this happens, this story will be on hold. I'm sorry for trying your patience and making you wait just to be told to wait longer but please bear with me.

I will see you in the next update, Bai!