Interrogation

We woke up, it was Friday, five days after our wedding. Friday... Another 7 in the morning day. Ugh, this is getting tiring. I got up of bed and tried to get Sally up, she wouldn't respond, I dragged her out of the bed. "If you don't get up, I will drag you to the temple ready or not." Sally, sill naked,  got up quickly after that and got herself ready to leave. I smiled to myself as I walked out of the room towards the kitchen to make some breakfast. I didn't make the same mistake, this time I had milk with an apple, some carrots, and beets. After I had my fill, I left my leftovers out for Sally, I also pulled out a few extra beets because she had been recently craving them because of her pregnancy. I went into my room now to go get out of my pyjamas. After we where both dressed and had eaten we went back to the temple. Once we arrived we found all the police officers in the main room sleeping. They looked really tired, most of them had fallen asleep in there uniform with all their gear. "Waky waky! Come on, get up, we need a report!" Sally said. After they slowly got up they started to tell us what they found, "We have found multiple secret rooms, all of which we have labeled on this map." He walked over to the centre of the room where there was a table with a large map on it, we followed. "There are four secret rooms, there was no sign of a beacon. The secret rooms we could not get into, they are surrounded by obsidian, and some kind of spell, there is no way in." "Alright, we will keep our eyes open, hopefully we will find this beacon soon. And I will check the obsidian rooms, maybe there is something I will see that you missed. Thank you for your efforts, now you all go home and rest for the day, but BE CAREFUL, the beacon gives off negative affect once you leave its area." "Thank you Head master and Mistress!" They all said with clear happiness. Sally and I where not as pleased, we new there was a beacon around here. And we wanted to figure out where, we decided to go to the prison and interrogate Gershwin. As soon as we got there we could see that he was not in good health, he had not taken care of himself, he stank, he had a beard growing, and he looked quite honestly, well, crazy. "Gershwin? We came to ask you a question." "HAHAHAHA!!! You come to ask me a question?! I thought you would know everything, considering you could kick me out of my temple..." "No, we just knew you where doing something wrong and not good for the people, so you needed to be removed from office. We came to ask where the beacon is." "BEACON?! How do you know about the beacons!! You shouldn't know!!! They are a secret!!! Shhhhhh... Don't tell anyone... (Even though he had clearly just yelled them out loud) They are coming, they won't stop, the world is theirs!!! You must never find he beacons!!!!!" I know knew that he was entirely crazy, he was talking nonsense, but none the less, I had to find out where the beacon was. So I tried a different strategy. "No no! I've come to ask where so I can protect it, people are coming to destroy the beacon! We want to keep it safe!" "How can I trust you? They need the beacons, if you are lying they won't be happy, if you are lying we will all be doomed!!" "I'm not lying, I promise." "Ok, the only way that you can find the beacons is to dig straight down in the middle of the temple, there you will find a beacon. The other one is in the office where the Chief works, you need to click a button on a picture, remember, if you destroy it, we are all doomed! They are coming, nothing can stop them..." "Uh huh, ok, we will make sure that no one finds them." I didn't say anything about the one in the office, we had already found it, but I didn't want him to know that. Sally and I left. We where going back to our temple, to destroy the beacon, and put it in storage just like the other one. We took a few detours on are way home, I guess you could say we had a nice date. When we got home it was to dark to do anything, we were also I tired, so we just went to bed.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW! Thank you.