A roof over our heads... For once!

We woke up startled at all the screaming that was around us. "Over here! I saw them go over here! Quick!" Instantly without hesitation we got up and ran deeper and deeper into the woods. "Why would they turn on us now!?" I asked. "What do they have to gain!" "They probably put up a reward sign. they most likely heard we were here and put up a sign with a reward to get people to search for us." "Well then.... We need help, I mean, we can't just wander around all the time! We need to find the resistance people here!" "How do we know there is resistance here!" Sally asked. "We don't, but if there is they will take us in and hide us when we walk up and down their street." "Good point" Sally added. We waited till mid-day and went back into the district. It was harder this time and there were more guards but we found a way, we managed to hide in the middle of a large herd of sheep and crawl past. When we got in we walked up and down the streets with torches hanging from houses, hoping that someone would take us in. Finally somewhere around 11:00 P.M, just before giving up and heading back to the forest someone came running out of there house arms open. "What are you doing!??! The guards have been going up and down the streets looking for you! Come on come in!! I'll bring you to the our base tomorrow, for now just come in!" We walked in the house half asleep half surprised. "What can I get for you? Here let me restock all your food supplies!" He then went near the back of his house and opened a secret door that looked like a bookcase. It was filled with food and supplies. "Wooooh I haven't seen this much food for... Forever!" I said in awe. "Ya I know it's a lot but it's not like the district has ever been generous on rations so we have to be prepared, we go hunting and farming out of the district for this in case the district ever shuts down their rations for a while." He restored our inventory to what it was before we left our home in the woods and then offered us a bed to sleep in. "Do you have two beds?" Sally asked. "Oh sorry! I thought you two were together and dating... or more" "No no! We won't be doing that and were not married" I replied. "He then went back to his supplies area and got a second bed. "You two sleep well and hard, there's not much of the night left but you need rest." "Thank you so much for your generosity, we'll find a way to repay you one day" "It's fine! It's a privilege being able to serve you guys!" He left the room and as soon as our heads hit the pillows we fell into a deep sleep.

So if you forgot what they had in the beginning its back a couple pages and I know it took so long to get this chapter out but I've had math, socials, english... 4 tests last week! So.. ya.. Also! 990 views!! I can't wait for 1k!!! *SCREECH* SO HAPPY!
P.S I know that was a girl screech but I am a boy, well see ya all for now! And keep reading!