Attack!!!

Start on Sally
I still don't understand... How does Carson have the ability to talk to me? It makes no sense, if we get back together we must find the answers to these question. I thought to myself.
-
"So... How are we going to attack? We could charge full on.."
Ruff! Ruff!
"What!? What's going on?" As I walked over I saw one of my wolves confronting a cow, the cow looking fearless was getting ready to attack, but the wolf also showed no fear. Then when the cow began to attack the wolf made a district noise and a couple other wolves jumped out of the bushes and joined in attacking the cow, in seconds the cow was dead and my dogs where eating their shares.
"Wow! That was amazing!.... That is how we will attack, we will make a surprise attack!" I began to think it all out in my head as we came closer to the meeting spot, and finally after another while of walking we came to the meeting place. I saw Herobrine and all his codes surrounding a circular grass area.
"*Go! Just like we planned!*" I whispered to the wolves.
"Carson! How nice it is to see you again!" He said as he saw me come from behind a bush.
"What pitiful weapons have you brought to attack me with?"
"You'll just just have to see for yourself Ugly!"
"Hmmph We will see who comes out cocky in the end!!" "Codes 1 to 50! Attack!" Instantly codes came from the bushes all around me slowly closed in.
"Let's see what these villagers gave me" I said. Bow of flame 5 and Power 4! Fwoosh, Fwoosh! I shot arrows with my newly enchanted bow killing many codes, but they were getting a little close for comfort I quickly pulled out my iron sword, Knockback 5 and Sharpness 7. "ohhhh ya! I hit all who got close to me and watched them fly backwards then land only to meet there death "Oh this is working so well!" Finally after I beat them all I heard Herobrine slowly clapping. "Good job! You beat my minors! but know it's time for the bigger ones... All codes come and attack!!!" Suddenly I was surrounded by more codes than I could think of...
"my turn to surprise you herobrine...."
I whispered to myself. "ATTACK!!!" I yelled. Wolves came out of the bushes all around and dragged codes behind the bushes, as soon as they finished there first code they went after another one, although the wolves looked like they were doing well I wanted to test out my potions so I quickly pulled out my first potion and splashed it down, Speed! "Yes! Know I'm even faster!" Zoom!! I looked behind me to see all these codes fall down dead, they had no chance with my speed. "Hahaha!! This is awesome!" I then pull out my second potion, Jump boost! Splash! "Cool!" Boing!! Boing!! I pull out my bow in mid air and quick sniped as many codes as I could. "Woooo Hoo!!! I looked over at Herobrine to see a slightly surprised look on his face.
"What's wrong Herobrine! Scared?"
"No, a little surprised but not scared, But none the less, enough with this pitty fight! If you want Sally to stay alive, you will listen to what I say." He snaps his finger twice and Sally is dragged from behind Herobrine. "NO!!! Sally!!! Sally? Are you ok!?"
-
I wake up to a scream... Who was it? I see Carson ahead of me through my blowing hair. "Carson?... Is that you?...."
-
"Yes Sally! Hold on!" I feel through my inventory... I have another potion, I hope it's what I think it is. "What do you want Herobrine?!" I ask while still searching.. Eggs.. Food.. TNT! Yes!
"I want you to call off your wolves! And you also must put all you weapons in front of you, then I will spare Sally's life!" "Fine! But you must let me see if she is real!" "No Carson!! Don't! He will kill us both!!" I hear Sally scream. I then tell her through my mind.. "Don't worry, I have a plan, just get ready to duck!" "Ok, I will trust you" I hear her respond. I get closer and closer and know I'm right behind Herobrine. "NOW!!" I yell. Sally ducks and I throw my potion on the ground hoping its the right one! Splash! "What!?" Herobrine yells. "Where did you go?!" I quickly push Sally out of they way (invisible people can see invisible people, that's how Carson knew where Sally was Btw) throw the TNT on the ground and run. BOOM!!!! We come out from behind the bushes and walk over to Herobrine who is on the ground coughing up blood. The potion is now wearing off and he see's us getting closer.
"*Cough, Cough!* so... You did it... You beat me.. now what are you going to do?" I pull my sword out of my inventory, look at Herobrine then Sally, I hand my sword to Sally, knowing how much she must want revenge. "You can do the honour, I know how much he hurt you.. I could sense it when we talked though our minds...." "Ahhhhh *cough cough!!!* so.. You've discovered part of your powers.. I congratulate you *Cough cough* it took me a while to figure out my powers.. *cough cough!*"
A smile then came over his face. "Good luck, my son.. *cough cough!*" (#Luke, I am your father! Lol) "What!??! What do you mean!?" And for the first time, Herobrines eyes where no longer white... "What did he mean?!? I'm not related, am I? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
"Carson! It's ok, he may have been trying to mess with you! All that matters is that he is gone and we are finally together again.. Safe" We turned around to see all the rest of the codes running away. "Quick My wolves! Finish them off!!" Ruff!!! Some of them barked almost as if in agreement. They all went after them and you could here the codes falling to the ground dead one by one, then after the falling sounds where finished we heard all the wolves scream in victory towards the sky. "Now it's over" I said to Sally smiling. "You know, it wasn't easy staying away from you for that long" "Awe.. You missed me!" I said. we both giggled. I then noticed that our lips were getting closer.. And closer... Direct hit, there was no doubt about it, we were going to be together till the ends of days.

This is officially the longest chapter I have ever made!! 1113 words!!