Big Splashes ( part 2 )

Lucy pov

"Hey Natsu?" I ask, voice kind of shaking. Am I really that nervous? "Yeah Luce?" Natsu says while still holding the ice creams in his hands. "Umm," I gulp, Am I sweating? Yes, I'm sweating. Oh god. " I was wondering if you I-I mean I could ask you someth-", "Oi Luce are you sick? You look kind of feverish. Your face is all red and you're sweating like crazy." " Wah? Uh no i'm not sick!", " You sure 'bout that?" Natsu put his hand over my forehead. Oh my goodness. " I think your lyin' to me Luce. Your even redder than before. Your really heatin' up. Want me to take you back and forget the whole beach th- oh craep the ice cream's melting fast! Here Lucy take your's and eat it." I take the Ice cream. Maybe it will help stop the blushing. Sure enough i eat it and I feel cooler now. At least cooler than before. " All right Luce what were ya sayin' before?" Oh that's right. That. " Right. I just wanted to ask you something before we have to go back to are rooms." Shit! I meant to say it after we were done playing at the beach. I hope it still works out okay. " Why can't you just ask me now?", " Well I don't want you thinking about it the whole time were at the beach. That makes sense, right?", " Good enough, I guess. I still don't get why you can't tell me now though." I whisper something, "Moron ." " Alright well if you're feeling better now Luce let's get back to playin' in the water 'cause i'm itchin' to flip your over again." Well ok. He wants to play in the water just to flip me over again. " Absolutely not!!" I scream as I chase him down to the water.

Natsu pov

Lucy is chasing me down to the water for some reason. I'm not really sure why though, I mean did I say something wrong? Let's see hmmm was it about flipping her in the water again? If so that makes me want to flip her even more. I run till the water is to my knees." Oi Luce could you stand still for once?" Let's see if she falls for this one. Do you mean fall for you? What? Ugh not my conscious again. Would you please go away for a little, I'm trying to have fun with Lucy right now. Go away? Nonsense I am always with you and you know it. I see the way you look at Luce. Just shut up for once I need to put my plan in to motion. Whatever you say... Natsu, but you will eventually listen to what i have to say. Alright she fell for it. I just know this will definitely work. Too bad Happy isn't here, he would be laughing his butt off if he saw what I was about to do. " Good Lucy just stay right there." She looked at me with caution. I'm pretty sure I have a good idea on what she's thinking. I wanted to make sure this work so I actually thought up a plan for once in my life time. She is sooo not expecting this. I walk up to her real slowly. A few seconds per step. I stop, I can hear her heart beat getting faster with each step I take. This makes my plan even better. I just know it will be a success. I take one last step through the salty water. I'm only inches away from Lucy's face. She's blushing a bit. Then I hug her. When I wrapped my arms around her, her face was so... surprised like she did not know what just happened. Just wait Luce, there's a whole lot more to it than just a hug. After about 7 or so seconds I lift her up and run to a little bit more deeper water. Can you guess what I do next? I flip her into the water. Again. I really didn't care that she was screaming my name when I carried her here though. It was kind of cute actually. Lucy got back up. " Idiot! Why'd you have to go and trick me like that?!" Hehe she's real cute when she whines like that. She is isn't she? Goddamn it. He's here again. Would you please go away? Do you really think I can just go away like that? Yeah I do. Your wrong, me. I am forever with you. Confess your feelings to her. Everybody already knows, especially that Mirajane. Your sayin' everybody knows but your wrong. I've never told anybody, not even Happy, but I guess Mira can figure this kind of stuff out fast since she's kind of like the guild's "shipper" or something like that." Oooiii... ooii.. oi Natsu! Can you hear me?" Lucy waved her hand in front of my face. " Yea, yea I can hear ya just fine Luce, just thinking.", " Well that's a new one, you thinking? you sure have been doing that a lot lately. Also is Happy not coming? He's normally with you." Oh yeah I forgot to tell her. " Happy said he was gonna um...uh... I think he was doing something with Carla and Wendy? I don't really know I kind of forgot.", " *sigh*. Typical Natsu. It's okay though he would probably have been laughing at me the whole time anyways.", " Yeah I thought the same thing too, Luce!" " That's not something you should be so excited about Natsu!" Lucy said in a scolding tone. Better lay off. I hear a familiar voice. It's Happy! " Natsu! Lushee! Look, I brought some people to play with!" Sure enough, Wendy, Carla, Erza, Gajeel, Gray, Romeo, Levy, Biska, Alzak, Asuka, Pantherlily and Juvia were there. Oh and Mira. And Jellal? Why was he there? The world may never know. Anyway now things are gonna get real fun." AHHH!! I'm all fired all up now!"" Oh Natsu, you never get old." Lucy said. Although just me and Lucy was pretty nice too. Ugh. You again? Why do you keep coming out? I keep coming out because it's the right time, and you keep calling me, with your mind at least. And I feel like coming out cause I never get to come out. Well not that much anyways. Well maybe cause you get annoying. And this is probably one of the reasons why I don't think a lot. Anyway you are annoying and I am trying t have a fun vacation with my nakama so go away for the rest of the day. Hey that rhymed. Wendy started a conversation. Finally someone besides myself to talk to. And not mentally either. " So Natsu, what did you and Lucy do for half the day while we weren't here? Surely you must have done something.", " Yes Natsu I would like to know every little detail. You never know, something interesting might come up." Mira said. Interesting? The hell she mean by that? Whatever. " Well we played in the water then I flipped her in to the water then she got mad at me the we got out of the water then Lucy started getting hot so I bought us Ice cream cones then," I paused should I tell her about Lucy? It doesn't even matter that much anyways. 'I would like to know every little detail.' Ya know what, I'm probably better off telling her every single detail.," Then Lucy got all feverish and uh I checked her temperature by touching her forehead then i gave her her ice cream then uh we ate our ice cream and then I said I wanted to flip her in the water again and er she chased me into the water and then i told Lucy to stop and then I uh... I picked her up and flipped her in to the water again. Next thing we knew, you guys were here." Wow that was kind of tiring. And I Kind of left out that I hugged Luce before I grabbed her. I wonder if Mira can tell I left something out. She's kind of looking at me skeptically. I think I'll tell her later but only if she asks. Lucy definitely noticed I left it out but she only did a quick glimpse at me and went along with it. I think she likes it better this way anyways." Well enough of that stuff. Gray fight me!"

Gray pov

" Gray fight me!" I heard Natsu say. That idiot cant he see that I'm talking with Juvia right now?" Let's talk later Juvia I need to teach this pink haired bastard a lesson for interrupting peoples conversations.", " Go Gray-Sama you can win. Juvia knows you can!" Alright now I definitely will win this fight. Especially since i'm in water. I'll just freeze the water while he,'s in there." Just watch me Juvia, I'll win this in under a minute." When i said that I swear I saw her eyes turn into hearts. Man she's crazy. For you. I think I'll just ignore that. " Hurry up Gray, you gonna fight or what?!" I heard Natsu yell. Better hurry up and get this over with. " Hey Natsu, are you sure you'll win this?", " Oh yeah I'll totally win this one easy!" He's such an idiot. " Okay then. Ice Make!" by the time I froze it he didnt even realize it till he looked at me. " Jerk! That's playing dirty. You froze the whole ocean!" Oh crap. I did. But then Natsu spoke up again," It's a good thing I'm here or else you'd be in big trouble. Fire Dragon ROAR!!!" Right. He can melt ice. I think I lost this fight. For now. " Hey, pinky lets take this out of the water.", " I'll still beat you, Ice Princess.", "tch." I guess I lied to Juvia about winning the fight in under a minute. Oh well, better luck next time. I hear Juvia yell my name. " Gray-Sama! In Juvia's mind you always win so there's nothing to worry about!", " Don't you get it, Juvia? If I don't actually win what's the point of thinking I win if I don't actually? It's just plain stupid!", "... It's okay Gray-Sama. Juvia sees how it is. I'll cheer you on more even if you won't win. Right now Juvia wants to go eat something. Alone." Shit! I messed up. I need to talk to Juvia and make her feel better now. God why does this always happen to me?!" Gray, wasn't that a little harsh even for Juvia. You should go apologize to her." Lucy said but basically forcing me to. Then Mira said something. "Gray! Lucy is right. I'm going to have to think of a punishment."," That's right," Erza interrupted," A very bad punishment." Oh shit. If Erza is mad I really better make this better and fast." Eeh! Okay. Juvia I need to talk to you!" I yelled as I ran the way she went.

Mira pov

Well that is taken care of. It looks like everyone is having fun too." Hey! Everyone is stealing my idea by flipping each other in the water!" Natsu yelled." Well Natsu, I'm gonna have to thank you for this. Everyone is having so much fun." I say to Natsu." Yeah, yeah. Hey Luce wanna build a sandcastle?", "Sorry, but I'll have to say no. I think I'm gonna go back. I'm kinda tired and I need to eat.", " Okay... Hey, weren't you gonna tell me something?" Natsu asked. Tell him something? Why didn't I hear of this? Better listen to what it is.

Lucy pov

Right. I forgot."Can we go somewhere else so we can be uh alone?", " Sure Luce!" Oh my gosh I can't believe I am doing this." Natsu," *ba-dump* You got this Lucy,"I really l-l," *ba-thump*, I really really like you okay?!" Then I ran off in the opposite direction I was facing. I heard Natsu running after me yelling stuff like 'Wait Luce lemme talk!' and 'I like you to Luce but you need to come over here to explain yourself.' What the hell did he think I meant?! I swear if he doesn't even know what I mean I might as well wait 2 years to ever even try asking him again.Well atleast I tried confessing my feelings to him. In the end were still nakama. I think.

\(^~^)/ \(^~^)/ \(^~^)/ \(^~^)/