Gray's doom

^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**

After Breakfast

Natsu pov

I was so ready to get revenge on Gray so this is what I am gonna do first. I feel a bit bad for Juvia since she isn't really apart of this till now, oh well! I walk over to Juvia but the first thing she says is annoying." Juvia will only fall for Gray-Sama so go away and tell Love Rival to stay way from Gray-Sama as well!" Juvia said. God was she annoying but I get right to the point." Juvia, I just want to tell you a secret about Gray..." I started man it was so hard to hide my devilish smile but i'll manage." I found a diary of his believe it or not and it happened to repeat the name Juvia Fullbuster Juvia Fullbuster... any ways we had also once played a game of truth or dare and when he chose truth I couldn't think of something so I asked a very simple and obvious question Gray who do you love I had said and he blushed so hard and whispered your name but he was also scared to tell ya. I only heard him cause of my sharp ears though."Juvia started smiling so big then asked me a good question." Why was Gray-Sama scared to tell Juvia I mean he Gray knows that Juvia loves him."
That was a good question even though I'm lying about this I wonder if Ice Princess here actually does like Juvia but no time for thinking I've got to make him pay for what he did I also need to get this hair dye out." Bye Juvia I've got some business to take care of." She didn't even noticed she was in her own thoughts with heart eyes. ^-^ plan Doomsday has now started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~