The Boat Ride

Disclaimer I do NOT own fairy tail Hiro Masihima does I ONLY own my plot
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mirajane's pov

The trip was gonna take 2 days to get there and we have to take a boat to get there so this is gonna be a rough ride especially since we need like 3 boats or something. OMG I just thought of an idea, I'm gonna put Natsu,Lucy,Gray,Juvia,Erza,(I'm gonna ask master to invite Jellal 😏.also me, master, Laxus, Gajeel, Levy,Wendy, Romeo, and Elfman and Evergreen will be on that boat too!The other boats will have the rest of the Guild and i'll call this the Couples Ship.Get it cause I Ship them, seein it?

Lucy pov

We had to go by boat and of coarse Mira put all the "couples" together but now we have to have Wendy perform Troia (a/n I forgot what Wendy performs or the name of it so correct me if I'm wrong please) on Natsu and Gajeel and for some weird reason Jellal is here and what's even weirder is him and ERZA are blushing i mean seriously blushing I cannot believe my eyes.The weather is so hot here too and we haven't even gotten the boat to start moving yet, I'm sitting here in a bathing suit for crying out loud! Literally "Oh my gosh it's so hot outside, Gray do you think you could freeze me so I can turn into a popsicle?"then he was about to answer Juvia cried out "LOVE RIVAL!!! Gray-sama is Juvia's and Juvia's ONLY!" "Okay Juvia I was just asking him something" I say.Then Mira walks up to me and said" we need to talk"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••