"Yeah, but listen. Are you sure that...whatever it was you and Snart had is over?" Barry said grabbing my shoulder for comfort. "Because if this goes the wrong way, we will need to stop him."

I looked at Lenny's mugshot and back at barry. "Yeah I'm sure."

"Okay." Barry said with a fake smile.

"Oh! Light bulb! Right here! I have an idea. Most weather phenomenons are marked, no pun intended, by a charged pressure in the air." Cisco explained."We could just map out those fluctuations To Pin point his location and than it'll just be a matter of  just removing all the electricity around the air attracting it to one spot." Barry and Cisco said the last part in sync.

" Barry and Cisco said the last part in sync

We all looked at both of them.

"Have you two already have this conversation?" I said stepping next to Barry and Cisco.

"Kind of." Barry said looking at everyone.

"What does that mean?" Harry said stepping next to me and Barry.

"Last time, Mardon attacked, he generated a tidal wave that destroyed all of central city." Barry explained.

"So, why aren't you all sleeping with the fishes?" Harry said confused.

"Barry ran back in time,1 day into the pass and got a do over and he stopped Mardon, before he can hurt anyone." I said annoyed.

They all looked at me.

"You guys take forever to get to the point. " I said sitting down on a chair.

"You shouldn't have messed with the timeline." Harry continued.

"That's what the other Wells said." Barry said waving his hand towards Harry." So the good news is, in that timeline you created the wand to stop Mardon and it worked. So you just gotta do it again...for the first time."

"Yeah, no pressure." Cisco said sarcastically.

"Barry." I looked down at my watch. "We gotta go."

I remembered, Barry and I had to meet with Iris and Joe at the station.

********

"Hey." Joe walked in.

We all turned around to face Joe.

"Okay..the last time you three were looking at me like that was, when you guys took my convertible out for a joy ride and wrapped it around that big oak tree, out on bear mount drive." He said pointing at us.

"Dad...um.." Iris tried to say.

"Joe there's something we need to talk to you about." I said grabbing Iris' arm for comfort.

"No..I have something to talk to you about." Iris said stepping towards joe.

"It's about Francine." She said looking at me and Barry and back to Joe."When she left us...she was pregnant."