Chapter 2

Please just leave me alone.

I beg in my mind again and again.

Monday.

I really hate Mondays.

Who wouldn't?

I keep my head down as I pass by a few kissing students.

I mean really, at school. Who does that?

Hugging my books a little tighter, I walk quickly trying to avoid them at all costs.

Turning the corner, I'm a few minutes away from my second period.

Almost there.... almost.... so close....

*Smack*

I fall into the nearest locker.

I was so close....

Trying desperately to pick up the fallen books, I am shoved again.

"Oh look the trash fell on the floor again." The giggling of the girl who pushed me told me exactly who it was, even when my head was still down.

Don't look...

"Well maybe someone should clean it up! I don't want that to get all over my new shoes. My mother just brought these last week." Another high pitched girl squeaked.

"Well, Kyle what do you think?" The first girl asked.

"Oh, uh well I think it's not our job to do what the school gets paid to do, let them handle it Amber." He sounded nervous, and being my usual bully, it seemed quite odd.

Everyone in the group laughed when Gianna kicked my books half way down the hall with her new heels.

For a cheerleader, she sure can kick like an pro football player.

After they left, I just sat there while the late bell rang, not that I'm worried.

I'm just used to this.

A random late student sprints through the halls almost tripping over me.

"Hey watch it, nobody."

He continues down the hall.

I keep my head down, not letting anyone see my face as I pick up my books.

Not that any one would look anyway.

Who would dare to see the nobody as anything more than....well...

Just a nobody.

Picking up my journel, I make my way toward the girls' bathroom, and lock myself within a stall.

I'm okay. I'm okay.

I let the tears fall.

******************************
Time passes by like currents in the water flow.

And the currents flow fast in the right direction.

Checking my phone, I see that I'm already ten minutes late to fourth period.

Muttering words that may cause my father to roll in his grave, I get up and head out into the dank, empty hallway.

At least my science teacher won't give me an entire lecture about being late.

She was always nice to me.

But, that's only because she, unlike many of the other staff, actually understand.

Walking a gentle pace, I'm halted.

By the sound of the most beautiful piano music I've ever heard since my father.

Changing direction, I'm indulged in a sweet lullaby that lures me to wherever.

I could be going directly into the mouth of the devil and I wouldn't care.

Taking me toward the music room the sound only intensed.

Lacrimosa

I walk inside the room only to have that lightening flash through my mind.

Stunned, not by the playing anymore, but by the boy who's playing, I decide to take a more closer look.

Kyle.

Mozart compared to Kyle looks like an amauter and he's the prodigy that wrote the piece!

Lost in the sea of thought, I clumsily bump into the sneer set dropping a few of them making a loud clash throughout the room.

Stopping, Kyle looks up from the piano, and I silently whimper at the lost of such glorious music.

He does nothing just stares, at me as if waiting for something, anything.

Don't stand there, you idiot. I mentally scream to myself.

"I....uhm...I just......"

Before I could embrass myself anymore, I turn quickly out the door and bolt for fourth period, dropping something.

I don't go back for it.

It's not like I'll care anyways what it is.