Chapter 13: The Smut

Start from the beginning

He shook his head and swooped my shirt off. I begged with my hands to pull his off too and at first he didn't give in, but shortly after I won him over. My hands roamed his upper body very shortly, just a little over the curves and his shoulders but before I could continue I felt his fingers tracing circles against my panties.

I gasped quickly, digging my nails into his shoulder. He muttered a 'fuck,' as I did, which made me wonder about multiple things.

I created a game in my head, I saw how easily he was teasing me and getting an affectionate reaction and decided to play against him. My hand quickly went to squeeze his hard-on through his tight jeans. My hands travelled up to his belt after squeezing and then started unbuckling his jeans.

'Shit.' He stuttered as his eyes wandered around what my hands were doing.

'You swear a lot, don't you?' I rhetorically asked. He looked at me and attacked my lips again, slipping his tongue as soon as he did.

I left his jeans undone but got distracted at what his lips were doing to mine. I soon returned my focus and yanked his jeans down a little.

'Princess,' he called, making my head sink into the pillow at the nickname.

He got up on his knees and began taking his skinny jeans off. I placed my arms above my head as I watched his phone fall out his pocket. I turned my attention onto the ceiling as I knew that seeing him taking off his jeans for me would make me even more turned on than already.

Soon after staring at the unusual colour of the ceiling as from outside the window, I heard a little click and when I looked at Michael I heard another. He giggled as I jolted upward and tried to grab the phone away from him, but he was too quick.

I was reaching my hand out behind his head and found our heads close together. I lost interest in the phone as my eyes focused on his plumb, red lips.

'That was a great photo opportunity, you can't blame me.' He said in the hottest voice I've heard so far. It was raspy and slow, soon after he licked his lips very carefully as I watched, full of lust and imagination.

His lips found themselves on mine again as he pushed me back onto his bed, his legs between mine and his teeth biting harshly on my bottom lip.

His fingers returned to their place at my entrance, still covered with the material of my panties yet I still begged them to be off already.

'Fuck you.' I groaned, arching my back as his fingers dug deeper into the material.

'Will happen in a second, stay patient babygirl.' He smirked as his fingers began moving the material out of the way.

'I'm not patient enough.' I said as my eyes fell shut at the sensation of what he might do next.

'Fine then.' He said as his hand stopped whatever was going on and stayed in the air near his face.

'No!' I said a little too loudly. I tilted my head the slightest and tried to make the best convincing expression before saying, 'Please.'

He moved his head so our foreheads were touching and whispered, 'I love it when you beg for me.' Before sliding his hand where it was, moving the material completely out of the way. His finger slid a line all the way and I whimpered in return. I arched my back and took in a sharp breath.

He got the finger in his mouth while looking me in the eyes. He smirked, pecked my lips and put his finger back where it was while sucking on another spot on my neck. His finger barely touched me, it sent me shivers down my spine nonetheless, yet his touch was limited and his teasing was unbearable to take.