Movies I watched never had this happened before. How would I supposed to know-

"Good morning, love" Aomine opened his eyes and stared right into mine. He stirred, and pulled me in nearer towards him. But quickly he sits up in bed and looks away shyly. "You have to know it's taking everything of me to control myself and.... for the truth, I am embarrassed right now" He murmured, while I smile at his shyness. 

"Well but you have slept with plenty girls before" I said, with a slight jealousy running through my head.

"You are different. It's true, I slept with them. But I never have to be embarrassed. But with you..." He trailed.

"It's different" I finished his sentence with a smirk. Feeling a little proud of myself for getting him to be embarrassed.

"Yes, it is" He clambers out of bed, but turned to me again. "But that don't mean you can tease me about it, Aurora" He smirks and gave me a kiss. "For someone whose thoughts were on a completely different level than mine, I could safely assume that your innocence have pretty much been destroyed by me last night" He smiled.

I bit my lips in shyness. To what is true. But to my defence, seriously, who would even think that 'sleeping' is just purely sleeping? 

At the same time, my phone buzzes as Aomine helped to reach across for my phone since he is nearer. He saw the text, and he pauses. 

"Who-" I started.

"It was Zed" He answered even before I could finish my sentence. I immediately sat up and the guilt I've been trying to brush off couldn't be put aside anymore, as I took the phone from Aomine. 

I'm sorry, Aura. Forgive me. I love you -Zed.

I read the message and I felt my face burn up, not knowing what I should do.  I looked over to Aomine and watched as his expression turned troubled, his eyebrow creased. 

"Do you..." He started, "Do you want to go?" He asked, with an almost intense guilt and it hurts me to see him being this way.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked.

"Of course not" He said. 

"Then I am not leaving" I said with resolute, as I remembered the hurtful words Zed had said last night. How could my own boyfriend chase me out of his house, yet Aomine...

"And I am not gonna ask you twice" Aomine cupped my cheeks and kisses me lightly. "You're stuck with me today, Aurora" He pulled me into his embrace. 

***********

I smiled when the movie ended. We had spent the whole day of our time today watching movies from his room theatre and cuddling on the bed. Snacking away like how a normal couple would be. The heaviness in my heart still couldn't be ignored, but it was lighten because Aomine is here with me. 

His phone suddenly buzzes and it was my turn to be nearer to his desk. I grabbed it and saw who the text was from. Though the content were not visible. 

"Scarlett" I passed the phone to him.

"Red?" His face turned into a question as if he hadn't expected her to contact him at all.

"Probably to introduce you to some girls" I commented. Rolling my eyes.

Aomine turned to look at me with amuse. 

"What?" I sulk. "Hurry go and check her message" I advised. Though, he better not.

He threw his phone on the bed aimlessly and pushed me down, pinning me on to his bed. "I don't see the need to check on other girl's messages while you're here" He said.

"Oh, so does that mean that you will check girls messages if I am not here?" I questioned.

"What" He creased his eyebrow, "Aurora, you know exactly that's not what I meant"

"I don't" I said.

"I should go and change my number soon so that girls can't text me anymore and land me in trouble with you" He talks to himself. "I don't want to have to argue with you over girls who are not important" He said and I smiled. I don't know if this is just some sweet talk but I guess, being with Aomine, the potential is always going to be there but if I love him, I will need to live and be okay with his old history. Though, I trust that he wouldn't now and- 

Shit, what am I even thinking about? Us being together? 

The reality hits me back.

"It's starting to get dark" I started, giving excuses-- but at the same true since it's already 8pm. Time passes by so fast today. "I should probably head hom-"

"Do you have to go?" He interrupted, and pouted.

I debated with him for a few moment before getting him to agree and allow me to go home. 

"I'll drive you home" He offered.

"No," I rejected. "I could really use some time to think...." I paused, "About us" I said.

"Don't overthink it, Aurora. I changed. My heart is only for you, I am-"

"I'll see you soon, Aomine" I said and leaned in to give him  goodbye kiss. 

"At least let me drive you-"

"Or I could use the mobile app to call a cab" I recommended, and just as immediately, I got a cab.

He sighed, but let me go. 

*************

I spent the time inside the cab passing through the dim street lights, and try to comprehend about what has happened in the last 24 hours. The guilt is eating me up, at both ends. I never wanted to hurt Zed... if he finds out about this. And, I had never meant to let things go so far with Aomine in the first place.. but it happened. I am confused, and my heart is in a mess. I was angry at Zed, but I let myself drown with Aomine. What am I even doing? How am I different than someone who cheats on their partner?... Regardless of the situation.

My phone buzzes and came another text from Zed.

Where are you? Call me, please. -Zed.

I got into the lift and reached the entrance of my apartment when I came across a familiar figure. Sitting there in the doorway. 

"Zed...." I murmured.

************

a/n

Some heads up, the story is gonna end soon, in about three to four chapters more? 

+250 votes for another chapter!