Welcome To The Marquee Club

The show at The Marquee Club was something everyone had been waiting for since a long time. England was ready to give Guns N' Roses all they had to offer.

Duff sat impatiently backstage, along with Izzy. Both of them had been debating whether a huge crowd would show up or not.

"The fuck you think y'know about numbers?" Duff couldn't help but laugh his ass off, at which Izzy had no choice but to roll his eyes.

"I'm not an expert but I know one thing for sure, we are going to break all fuckin' records. I see us as this band...that will change history. Forever! I mean c'mon, we've already taken 'the throne' away from David Lee Roth. Chicks practically worship us. Dudes who want to make it big in the industry look up to us. To be honest, I never saw this coming..."

Izzy trailed off. One of the things about Izzy Stradlin was that he always saw the bigger picture. With his observation skills, a keen mind and vision for music, he had known right from the beginning that they would leave their mark on the world.

The knowledge now made him smile.

"Duff, eh, I know I wasn't the smartest in school but I heard you was one of em "smart kids, so don't you fuckin' show off about it. Because I tell ya, Axl was smarter than all of us combined. " Izzy stated and smiled to himself.

Duff pretended he didn't hear that. And instead he looked up to see Slash trying out this new riff that he had been working on. As usual, he was shirtless and sweating. Insanely.

"Hey fuckface, put a shirt on, there ain't no chicks in here!" Duff yelled and broke into laugher when Slash suddenly went haywire with his guitar. Needless to say that Izzy's and Duff's ears were about to bleed out by the time he was done.

"Ain't no chicks in here? What the fuck are you two then?" Slash gave them a toothy grin which earned him two empty beer cans right on his face.

"I'm gonna get you assholes for that!" And the entire room was in a chaotic mess afterwards with pillows and stage equipment flying everywhere. A round Pepsi cap hit Axl swiftly as soon as he entered the room.

"Fucking hell, what are you asswipes up to?!" Axl was beyond irritated. Mornings always irritated him, ever since he was a child. He would wake up to his mother and step-father arguing and most of the times, hitting each other. The results were always ugly and if someone happened to do the dreadful mistake of getting in between, they paid a huge price for it.

Snapping back to the present, Axl adjusted his leather pants and headed right inside the room, glaring at Izzy, Slash and Duff.

"Where's Steven? I haven't heard from him in like 2 fuckin' days after I bailed his ass out from jail. The guy's drivin' me insane."

It was getting more and more difficult for almost all the band members to try and help Steven. His cocaine addiction was getting way out of hand and he did not give a shit about it. As long as he got his high, he didn't care about anything or anyone, for that matter. Back in the days, the guys thought that he cared immensely about the band but as time moved on, it didn't feel like that was the case anymore. However, they were adamant on helping Steven in getting the help he needed. If only he listened...

"What he do this time?" Duff opened a bottle of Vodka and began drinking right from the bottle. Classy.

Axl wanted to slap his own face along with Duff's at that specific moment.

"What he do? What he do? He was shitfaced! Like he has been probably since the day he was born! Motherfucker didn't even know who I was when I bailed him out. Thought I was "Adam Garcia from next-door", and this was enough to make the others howl with laugher.