Farewell, Sweet Child

A soft body stirred beside him. Axl Rose sat motionless in bed with Erin sleeping peacefully beside him. They had begun dating two years ago when they fell head over heels in love. She was his 'Sweet Child' since the beginning. Sweet Child who allows anyone with a dick in her pants. He thought bitterly. What had begun as a loving relationship quickly turned into an ugly one as time went by.

Erin Everly was a famous model and the daughter of Don Everly of the Everly Brothers, which is how they met during one of those 'parties' in the first place. The fact that she had been the only one who was not completely drugged out in comparison with the other 150 girls there had attracted him immensely. Axl being Axl, with all of his Southern charm and good looks, went by to chat.

They had a lot of chemistry and he asked her out after a month. The relationship took off quickly and was a rocky one right from the beginning. Life was plain for Axl as nothing amused him. What commonly made others happy and sad made him feel absolutely nothing. Many of his close friends, including the band's lead guitarist Saul Hudson, aka Slash, once pointed out that even if the world turned upside down and the sun rose from the west, Axl would not give a fuck.

Back then they had laughed it off. Him, Duff, Izzy, Slash and Steven. Man, I love them, he smiled to himself. Some of the few things that Axl Rose enjoyed in life included Guns N' Roses, singing and fucking.

Glancing down at Erin, he sighed. What had gone wrong? Where did they stop loving each other? Was it back when they had agreed to be in an open relationship or when they actually began bumping into each other after being in other people's beds undoubtedly? As long as Erin gave Axl and he gave her what they wanted, they both enjoyed it and remained happy. However, it was not working anymore. Especially for Axl...

He stared hard at Erin's neck long enough to discover a hickey. That is what ticked him off. His mind completely went blank and he did not trust himself anymore. There was so much rage inside him that he felt as if he could tear mountains apart. He fucked different women every day, women who wanted to please him in any way possible. She was doing the same thing with other men and they had both agreed to it. Why did that make him go insane now? As he got out of the bed and ran his hands through his silky hair, he thought of them as a couple.

Unfaithful, lying and unhappy. They were both cheaters and there was no explanation behind it. They had no future and even if he were to die, he sure as hell wouldn't waste more time with her. She had made it clear for him that what remained of their relationship now was simply for publicity purposes. A break-up would cause issues for her career. Like I give a fuck about that anymore. He groaned, the decision was hard but an important one to make. He closed his eyes and counted till five.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Erin sitting up in bed. Once he would have given anything to see her naked. She was perfect, the right amount of curves and nobody could ever be satisfied with one glimpse. But now, it made him feel nothing. Instead he felt hollow inside. He could not even meet her eyes. What have we done? Why do I feel so guilty?

"Will you just keep on standing there at 6 a.m. or tell me what's up, Axl?" Erin said slowly. She wasn't really meeting his eyes as well.

Maybe she feels guilty, too. Fuck.

"Erin, I can no longer do this." His voice was barely a whisper. He knew that he was entering the dangerous territory but he did not give a single fuck. She was not HIS. She never had been.

"What do you mean by that?" Her eyes were now troubled and wide open. She got out of bed, no doubt looking to make more mess out of the situation. "Are you saying you want to break up with me, Axl? Is that it? Are we done?"

"Yes, we are done, Erin! We were done last year but I have been fuckin' draggin' you and you have been doing the same to me. Don't you see that? How long will it take for you to know that we don't love each other and that this relationship is a huge sham? How many more girls do I need to fuck for you to see? Or do you wanna set the record for fuckin' more men, honey, tell me, what d'ya want?"

"FUCK YOU, AXL!" She yelled loud enough for the neighbors to hear and he just stood there glaring at her. All he wanted was a quiet split where they went their ways and never looked back but knowing her, he knew that never going to happen. Just as he was thinking this, her crying became louder and in a split second she picked up the vase from the vanity table nearby and flung it at him. Axl ducked just in time before the vase landed on the floor and crashed with a loud noise.

"We have everything together but no, you want to ruin us! Ruin me! Do you know what this will do to my career? You have never cared for me, Axl. I was just a quick fuck for you always, wasn't I?"

This angered him beyond measure. None of this shit was true. He was livid now as he made his way towards her. He grabbed her by the shoulders and pressed her against the wall just in time before she ran.

"You fuckin' listen to me now. I gave you everything, Erin. You took EVERYTHING. I was not the one who recommended an open relationship. I was content with fucking you only but you wanted other men. Now who wasn't enough, Erin?"

"Stop it, you're hurting me! Leave me alone!" She raised her voice and tried squirming out of his grip. But he was strong. Strong and adamant.

"Maybe you can never love anyone, Axl, simply because you are an asshole! You have never made me happy and with the meagre amount of attention and money you've ever given me, I doubt any other girl would ever want you."

This stopped him immediately. Money? MONEY? He had brought her a private jet for their anniversary. She flew it around the country like it was a cab of some kind. Then it dawned on him. It was just about money. All it had ever been was about money.

This brought out the real W. Axl Rose from within him. The asshole, as she had put it. "Get the fuck outta here, bitch!" He let go of her and stormed out of the room. As he was leaving the room, he heard her follow him.

"I am the bitch when your own mother could not protect you from your step-father molesting you?" Now she had done it and he lost it. His hand flung and was planted right across her left cheek.

He slapped her. Hard. He could see his hand leaving an angry red imprint already. Fucking hell, what have I done.. He felt terrible.

She had tears furiously dripping down her eyes.

"Erin, I'm so sorry, forgive me! I didn't mean to do that, sweetheart. NO!"

He yelled as she made her way towards the door. She was leaving him, just as he had originally wanted. But he had hit her. He had never hit anyone in his entire life. Then why had he slapped Erin? Maybe he was the asshole. But why did she say that about his mother? It was his deepest, darkest secret. She had used it against him. To taunt him. How could she? His heart ached...

He was lost in thoughts, which is what made him miss her next action. His head shot up suddenly when he heard a huge bang. Erin stood along the door with a trophy she had picked up from nearby. Then in a flash she hit her head hard. There was blood all over her and around her. Axl made his way towards her but she backed off. He then stood puzzled.

"Erin! God, what have you done?" The answer he received next knocked the air out of him.

"Honey, have a good look at me right now because this is the last time you are ever going to see me." As she said this she ran outside the door, fast enough so he couldn't catch her.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

She had never looked so evil – demented. What had he gotten himself into?

Axl stood in the living room looking around like a complete lunatic. Then suddenly he grabbed his leather jacket and walked out of the door. I need some help.