"Hi guys." I say before going to kiss Mario.

"Stop!" Marco shouted covering his eyes making me roll my eyes so I kiss Mario once again just to annoy him.

"How is baby Thomas doing?" Thomas asks with a large smirk.

"The babies are fine, and we're not naming one of them Thomas." I say making him glare.

"Thomas is a great name. Don't leave it out." Thomas smiled before going back to his game.

"Was Fabian okay?" Mario asked bringing me onto his lap.

"Yeah, we just spoke about you." I say making Mario raise his eyebrows.

"What did you talk about?"

"How stupid you are." I tease making him glare but I kiss his cheek before we watch my brother and the others play FIFA.

An hour later and the boys had to leave for training so I was left alone with Fabian and the other families.

"Lia!" I hear my name being shouted so I turn around and see Lisa running towards me.

"Hi." I say before we walking out onto the stands where we can see them warming up.

"Oh my God you're getting so big!" She exclaimed as I feel the babies kick.

"Here feel." I say taking Fabian and Lisa's hands and place them on my bump so they can feel the babies kicking.

"I can feel them." Lisa whispers making me smile.

"Are you and Thomas planning on having any girls soon?" I ask and she smiles.

"Well I am pregnant." Lisa announces making me scream.

"Are you serious?" I ask in a shout.

"Yeah...I'm three months along and I'm just starting to show." She smiles and I freak out and touch her belly.

"This is so exciting!" I scream making people look over at us but I don't care because I was too excited.

"I know, is that a Reus jersey or Götze jersey?" Lisa asks making me smile.

"It's a Götze one." I say and blush slightly.

"Aw cute." She teases making me blush even more.

I don't know why.

It's probably because it's the first time someone asked me about it.

The game then starts and Germany dominate.

As they always do.

However the other side but up a good fight with their goalkeeper blocking all the shots.

"C'mon!" I shout getting frustrated at the fact that every player; except Manu could have scored but the stupid goalkeeper was doing too good a job.

Eventually Mario got the ball and started running towards goal.

"Out wide." She heard Fabian mutter but she shook her head.

She knew Mario could take it from that part of the field.

In my mind I repeated over and over again for him to shoot.

Eventually he did.

The ball drilled into the back of the net making me scream and jump from my seat and watch as Mario picked up the ball and placed it under his jersey.I hug Fabian and Lisa while the rest of the teammates congratulated Mario.

The game started again and Germany got the ball again.

Marco snatched the ball away and dribbled towards the goal.

My heart sped up as I watched my brother look up and see his target.

Marco kicked the ball and it deflected of the keeper and went straight into the back of the net.

Once again we were up on our feet and were celebrating the goal.

"Yes!" I shout as Marco looks over at us and waves.

I wave back and then sit back down.

The rest of the game consisted of Germany getting two more goals.

After the game I meet Mario in his hotel room.

I was dressed in a big t-shirt and pants so when he game in to go out with the guys he just smiles.

"I think I'm going to tell the guys I'm going to stay back here with you." Mario kissed me making me smile and climb into bed before Mario joined me a few minutes later.

-----------------------

Another chapter and I'm sure there's like one 10 chapters left of this.

I could cry.

Please comment, vote and follow me

Love you xx