"Enough," Aslan said calmly, "I shall talk with you alone." Aslan walked into the large red tent behind him and the Witch tentatively followed, her white dress reflecting the sunlight as she moved with an aura as cold as ice.

Amelia dejectedly sighed as the Witch disappeared. Now all they could do was wait. Amelia felt a gaze burn into the side of her head and she turned. Edmund's eyes were uncertain. Amelia could only imagine the turmoil happening inside him. It must've felt like a tornado of fear, uncertainty, hope and hopelessness inside of him. She sent him a small smile in hopes of comforting him and he nodded. I'm okay, he seemed to say.

An hour passed by and Amelia found herself sitting silently on the grass, twiddling her thumbs. She was anxious, and the feeling only grew the longer the two leaders spoke. The silence of the crowd was not helping the ambience of the situation. The tension between the Narnians and the Witch's guards was so thick, it felt as if a thick duvet had been placed over their heads.

The other Pevensies had caught sight of Amelia not long after the lion and witch disappeared. Amelia could recall Lucy about to walk over, only to be stopped by Peter who shook his head solemnly. While she was slightly hurt at Peter's reluctance, Amelia understood that sending Lucy over to the Witch's guards was not a particularly safe option. Yes, there was a whole army of Narnians behind them and only a few guards, but she knew Peter would not want to take any chances when it came to Lucy's safety. While it did cause her heart to ache, Amelia respected his protectiveness.

Edmund and Amelia shared another glance. Their eyes held the same anxiety and fear, but Amelia tried to be strong for him. She knew that he needed all the support he could get, and she was more than willing to help him... even after he betrayed the Narnians... more than once. Edmund was still her friend. He was her comfort in the presence of the Witch, now it was her turn to be his. They had been through a lot together, and this gave them a connection that she did not share with the other Pevensies.

Amelia was so lost in thought that she did not notice the flap of the red tent open before all the Narnians and beasts around her had already stood up. She shook herself out of her daze before she hurriedly stood, awaiting Edmund's fate. Her heart was beating loudly in her chest. If Edmund was going with the Witch, she would fight with all her power to keep him with Aslan. She knew that just the right trigger could make her control over her power so much stronger, she just hoped that the anger during that moment would be enough.

The Witch stepped out of the tent and sent Edmund a lingering gaze. Amelia prepared herself. She was ready to let it all go; a storm just like the one in the Witch's room at the camp, but much stronger. The Witch would not take her down, not if Edmund's life was at risk.

The Witch walked back to her throne and Aslan also exited the tent. The lion, as majestic as ever, faced his people with a strange look on his face. Amelia could not pinpoint what it was, not even if it was a negative or positive look. Either way, it was strange.

Everyone eagerly awaited the verdict as Aslan also sent Edmund a lingering gaze. Amelia's shoulders tensed and her legs stood apart, as if she was ready to jump. I am ready.

What she heard was no what she expected.

"She has renounced her claim on the son of Adam's blood," Amelia let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and completely relaxed. Edmund is safe. Everyone around her celebrated and the Pevensies all hugged each other. Amelia happily stared at them, silently wishing she could join the happiness, but Aslan was not finished, "And so, since we have not taken what is stipulated as her property, she may no longer have 'Blood for blood' so thus, the Silvanus will be returned to us."

Amelia was shocked to a state of being frozen. I'm free. She thought, I'm done. My mother can no longer hurt me. The Cyclops in charge of her grudgingly undid her chains as the Narnians around her cheered even louder. Amelia rubbed at the raw skin, but did not have much time to gather her thoughts before she was crushed in a sudden bear hug. She laughed as Peter, Susan and Lucy all held her; tears in their eyes.

"I missed you so much!" Amelia cried, happiness over flooding her system. The three Pevensies only laughed and continued to embrace her. Surprisingly, Amelia felt even more of her strength return. It filled her body, giving her power that she could feel surging through her veins. It made sense to her, the Silvanus is all about protection and nature. Happiness amongst Narnians must be a source of power for the spirit.

The three siblings let go of the young girl, revealing a smirking Edmund behind them. The dark-haired boy stared at her, "Took you long enough to get here."

Amelia scoffed and pulled him into a hug. He immediately embraced her and said, "You're okay" as if he, himself, could not believe it. Amelia smiled to herself, I'm home.

Hey guys!

That's right! Imma back! Finally we are on April holidays and I can actually breathe! School is tough guys... its no joke.

Anyways, now that I have loads of time on my hands, I plan on updating a lot! Like seriously, a lot! I have 3 weeks of holiday, so maybe I'll even mange to start my new book :) AHHHHH! IM SO EXCITED! The picture in the beginning of the chapter is of Barbara Palvin, or Amelia Cromwell. I tried my best to make it look more realistic when it came to injuries, but all the cool stuff had a price on it :( so I settled for blood on her shirt and dark circle around the eyes. I mean, come on, Amelia has been through a lot. Why wouldn't she have dark circles? :D So yeah, if any of you have edits, pictures, banners, anything you would like me to show, I will be so happy to put it up! Just let me know :)

So, I really hope you guys like this chapter :D Please point out any mistakes I may have missed or any criteria you may have! I would really appreciate it.

So tell me...

Do you like the scene where Amelia tries to use her powers? Do you like Amelia and Edmund's relationship? DO you feel it is adequate or do you feel it developed too fast or out of nothing?

Comment below!

Love yall!

Gabbi