I didn't realize that, Gemma wanted my attention for so long. When I looked at her, she kicked my legs, from under the table and widened her eyes in warning sign to stop making poor girl embarrass in front of everyone.

"Ouch", I winced in pain. Wendy, Mom and Dad looked at me in confusion. Suddenly Wendy remembered something and she excused herself for a second.

"Stop kicking everyone around." I hissed at my wonderful sister.

"Stop toying around, it's embarrassing." She hissed back.

"Whoa, cool down kids. She will come back anytime, seeing how wild you both are." Mom laughed with Robin.

"Whatever, I am going to wash my hands." I rolled my eyes and stood up.

I went to my room only to see that my door was slightly open. I peeked through my door and saw Wendy in a deep conversation.

"I am absolutely fine"

......................................

"No, don't worry about me, I will be back in an hour." She looked a little frustrated as her brow pulled in and creases formed around her head.

"Mom, I am absolutely fine. I am stupid, I know I shouldn't have done that but I have the evidence."

..........................................................

Evidence?

"Okay, I will take care. Bye." And she kept the phone.

I didn't realize that the door was wide open. I was no more peeking through door as I was so engrossed in her conversation. DAMN, my eaves dropping habit.

She turned around and got surprised by my silent presence but when she slowly recovered, she smiled at me slowly.

"I am so sorry, I was talking to my mom so I couldn't figure it out that it was you standing on the door way. I am sure you need something." She explained.

For the first time, I saw her features so clearly. She looked simple yet elegant without any makeup as her Black hair turned into brown under sunlight and got big black eyes with tanned skin. She had perfectly shaped jaw lines, upper cheeks and her hair reaching till her waist. She looked so thin and fragile yet there was a light in her eyes. She smiled widely at me, with blush creeping through cheeks.

I stared at her a minute longer.

Wendy POV

I turned around to see, Harry standing on the doorway, making me a little surprise. I tend to get little surprise at things which I haven't expected to but here, it was his room and I was in his room-having my telephonic conversation whereas he stood silently waiting for my attention so that he could enter his room.

How gentleman of him

I wondered if there is any other man in this world who is as well mannered as he was. Various thoughts of him ran through my mind and I didn't realize, I was smiling at him. Gratuitously. Whereas he stared at me deadass.

I suddenly became a little conscious of my looks. I didn't look so beautiful and obliviously not as beautiful as the woman he encountered or dated with. I am just a plain looking girl who didn't even wear any makeup except in the occasions where only eyeliner and gloss came into consideration. I was really thankful to my mom for gifting me a good, flawless skin, but it had got somehow tanned as I wasn't able to look after myself for months. All the glow had drained from my face and I had lost considerable pounds in few months. Only thing that kept me alive was my hope- Hope to live and earn for my family.

I cleared my throat, in order to snap his attention. He seemed to realize something and gave me his dimpled smile. My heart fluttered a little. He had this affect on me, every time he gave his smile. Even when I saw his photo in the newspaper or magazine or in the poster.

"Ummm....i wanted to wash my hands." He answered nervously.

He went inside his bathroom and came back within five minutes as I waited.

"I have to go. My mom is waiting." I said

"I can drop you home." He replied.

"No, its fine, I can go back home."

"But how will you go back." He asked, giving me an evil yet innocent smile.

I got speechless, but I recovered. " I can walk to my car." I answered confidently.

"Yeah, a girl, who tends to get curious by sound and decides to bring unwanted trouble towards her. I can't possibly leave this girl alone. Obviously not again" He smiled, rolling his tongue back to tease me.

"Hey, I am not a trouble maker." I defended myself

"Yes, you are trouble, and I am not going to leave you alone. I will drive you to your home, you can take your car later."

"But-....."

"No, buts or ifs. My decision is final. You are coming with me." he cut me off.

"I thought you as a gentle man but, it doesn't seem like." I replied huffily.

"Then let me be your Bad boy." He said in his deep raspy voice, smirking at me.

I looked down embarrassingly, my fingers fiddling with the hem of my shirt. I didn't say anything, because I sensed his double meaning intentions, he wanted to convey his message in different meaning. I blushed like an idiot, my inner trembling, shock rushing through my spine and a warm sensation washed through my chest within the seconds as I heard his deep voice.

"Let me take my bag." I said in a meek voice, without any eye contact.

"Okay, I will wait outside." Humour clearly dancing in his tone.

I took my bag and and looked at myself in the mirror. That glow, which had been missing for several months, seemed to found its way today. It was because of that man. He handled me in so many ways in these two hours. My heart slamming hard against my chest, and I thought like it was a dream which I was living to. He somehow made me feel beautiful, by whatever little attention he gave it to me. But I never really want this dream to end. Not now. Not ever.

 Not ever