8

Okay, well, hello there.

I'm from America and being anything of the LGBTQ+ community is always gonna be a bad thing because people judge you. There are a few good people, but honestly it's never a good thing because there will always be people who don't care about how safe you feel when telling personal stuff. So now onto my story.

I am bisexual. That's what I said when I came out. My friends didn't expect it because I liked this guy for so long, but I had also liked this girl since I first met her. I was happy and all, but then I told two people I met online and they ruined me. They started sending me hate and getting their friends to send me hate. It was hell. Then I started getting more bullied with being called ugly, fat, irrelevant, and much more. That led to depression which led to self hard. It went on for a while, and then I met this fandom who cared about me. They told me they are always here to keep me to stop and I always updated them on my day. I relapsed about a month after meeting then when I first said: I'm sorry.

They instantly knew right then. They made me flush my blade the next morning and record it so they knew. I did.

That leads me to today. My self harm has quit and I told more people and didn't get get hate for it. Honestly, without my Internet friends and small group of real friends, I wouldn't be here today. I know that is always what happens in the movies and is so cliche, but it happened.