chapterr sixteen

Začať od začiatku

"GOD DAMMIT IT, KIT WHAT'S ALL THE RUCUS?!" I turned my head to the door to see Kankuro standing there.  He wasn't wearing his face paint, and his hair was all screwed up.

"Sasuke freaking left the- wait... Did you just say rucus?" Gaara and I both stared at him.

"What? Well yeah it's a word ya know, look it up! Nevermind, just tell me why the hell you woke me up!" He shook his head and put his hands on his hips.

"Sasuke left to go joina pedophile with a freaky tongue." I sighed.  At the last part I stuck out my tongue and pointed ot it.

"Really? Wow.. Sorry."  His expression softened and he let his arms fall to his sides.

"They're trying to bring him back, though." I looked back to the ground.  Did I actually think they could bring Sasuke back? Not really.  As much as I wanted to belive Naruto, I didn't think he could.

"Well knowing that friend of yours, he probably will." I looked back up to Kankuro, who was giving me that goofy grin of his.

"Yeah... your probably right." And by that I meant 'Yeah your probably wrong.' When Sasuke makes up his mind about something... He usually sticks to it.

"Awh cheer up, Kit! I know what'll make you feel better." I looked back up to Kitty-chan.

"No, I'm not playing strip poker with you." I shook my head and Kankuro anime fell.

"No I meant I wanna teach you something." He went over to the tv room and sat on the ground.

'Does he realize how not right that sounds?  Espeacially coming from Kankuro...' He patted the ground across from him. Should I go sit? Ah whatever.

I looked over to Gaara, and he looked back at me. Obviously, he had no clue what his brother was doing. So being the me I am, I walked over and sat in front of Kankuro.  He reached into his pocket and pulled something out.  It was like a little woooden... Person.

"Umm... What's that?"  I asked looking up to the grinning Kitty-chan.

"A lil' puppet!" He held it out for me to take.

"Mhm... And I'm supposed to do what with it?"  The puppet was no bigger than my hand, and all it's limbs were connected with screws.  It had no details like hair or facial features, but it was obvioucly a person.

"Make it move!" Kankuro set the little wooden person on the ground and I watched as his chakra strings immeditaly connected to it's limbs, allowing him instant control over it.

"Yeah I can't do that.." I said queitly as Kankuro made the little puppet move around flawlessly.

"Just try it! C'mon it'll get your mind off things." Kankuro handed me the small wooden puppet.

"Just use your chakra.  Focus on it through your fingers to make strings and connect them to the limbs."  Kankuro explained while doing so himself.

"Then kind of move your fingers to make the puppet move." He mpved his fingers around, making the puppet move more. 

"Are you kidding? Kankuro, you've been doing this since... A long time! I can't hope to be a puppet master or whatever you call it!"  To add dramatic emphasis I waved my hands around.

"Sure ya can!" Kankuro grinned again and handed me the puppet. I glared at him.  Was he serious?

"OK I'm not arguein with you!" I said. I know he really had done this to cheer me up, but there was no way I could ever be a puppet master!

"Kitsune... I swear that by the end of this day you'll be able to make this thing dance." Kankuro looked at me and I stared back. Seriously? I actaully don't really want to...

"Fine.  But one second." I stood up and walked into the kitchen.

I reached into the way back of the pantry where all the ramen was.  (Remember the gummy worms? I do.) i pulled out a cup of what looked like instant ramen.  But I peeled back the top to reaveal it was stuffed with multi-colored gummy worms.

I popped a few into my mouth before putting the container back in. Then I turned around and looked at Gaara, who I had apparently left there before Kankluro tried to teach me puppetry.

"Come on.  If I'm learning this, you're watching." I grabbed the red-head's arms and pulled him onto the couch.  He didn't try to object, just looked at me all confused-like.

And so for the next 4 hours, the three of us all sat there as Kankuro tried to get me to be a little bit like an artist.

But even then, I couldn;t get my mind completely off Sasuke and Naruto.  Naruto would be devastaed if he couldn't bring Sasuke back!

I hate to admit it... But Sasuke might be stronger than Naruto.  And running off to Orochimaru was all for his revenge, which Sasuke thinks is his soul purpose in life.  His revenge.  That he is an avenger.

And I get it.

He wants to kill the person that ruined his life, that set him apart from the others.  Naruto and Gaara get it, too. In fact, I think every single one of the Jinchuuriki would understand.  If I knew them.

We're all differnt... And I guess we alwways will be.

But that's not quite a bad thing.

____________________________________

Sorry for the late upload and how short this is! I've been so busy with homework I've barely had time to work on it -_-*

But it's up! And I wanna say thank you to everyyyyone who's been voting and commenting and fanning and all that good stuff. It seriously means a lot to me!

And also, two of my friends have been helping me with my story to make it better. So thanks to them! (no names... but you know who you are!)Hehehe I'm being all sneaky-like :3

So two votes before the next chapter, like always!

I love ya guys!

<3!