chapter twenty sixx

*Go little recap!*

"But love is a new emotion... That you have shown to me." I looked back at him with confusion.

"An emotion I can share with others, not only myself." I could tell Gaara was thinking hard about this topic... And he seeme to be struggling to find words.

"Kitsune, what do those who are in love do?" Gaara asked, his voice holding question.

"Well anything. Whatever they seem to want to do. But I guess sometimes just being together without doing anything is enough." I stuttered a few times, still a little nervous.

"It hurts..." I looke back at Gaara and saw his hand over the right side of his chest, over his heart.

"Your heart... Hurts?"

"Love has never been offered or shown to me... Only... Hatred and disgust. But this is different."

'I get it... He's only been hated and never loved... He doesn't know the feeling.'

I opened my mouth, reay to say something, ask what he meant and if he was saying he returned the feeling, but I heard a sneeze. A girls sneeze that I knew fr too well.

"TEMARI!". I jumped up and yelled.

That girl knew how to ruin a moment...

*End Recap* 

I made Temari leave, it turns out she had been hiding on her balcony for quite some time... So she basically heard everything I said.  But Gaara and I were both pretty mad.  Well, I guess mad wasn't the right word.  Not mad, but maybe disappointed... 

Just kidding. I was deffinatly mad at her! That as supposed to be my awesome speech of emtion-ness! Epic master of captain emotion!  But no, Temari decided to eavesdrop and ruin the moment of truth!  T.T   But when we told her to leave, she did.  

But of course, we didn't get to continue our conversation. It started raining. Again... And considering the fact that it was about five in the morning, and I was about to fall asleep right then and there, we decided to pick up where we left off the next day.

But with my luck, of course we didn't.  Reason? 

The sand siblings left on a mission.  Oh trust me I was pretty pissed off.  

And I decided spending the day with Kiba wasn't something I particularly felt like doing... So I told him I was going out and left.  He didn't care much, only kept sharpening with shuriken at the table and let me walk out the door with Akamaru wagging his tail from the couch.

Konoha had gotten quite cold, probaly because is was almost winter... And even in the Land of Fire things got pretty cold.   I walked down the road, heading toward Ichiraku's. 

As soon as I neared the stand, I recognized a familiar head of black, blue, and green hair.

"Aiko!"  I slid onto the stool next to her, both of us smiling.