chapter twenty onee

*Go little recap!*

"Y-Your welcome." I smiled, a little flustered by his reaction, which had been nothing. I yawned a little.

"You're tired." Gaara said. I raised an eyebrow. It was more of a statement than a question.

"I guess so.." I said. "I should actually probably go." I said and stood up, stretching. We had been out there together for at least half an hour, maybe even longer.

"Goodnight." He turned back to look at Konoha.

"Night, Gaara." I walked back to the balcony, got off the roof, and walked bakc into my room closing the glass door.

I realized as I layed in my bed that the whole time I had been up there with Gaara, we had never really said a whole lot.

'He's not a very social person...' I smiled a little to myself and drifted off to sleep.

*End recap*

Kitsune's POV

"When will you be back?" I blinked a few times looking at Temari in front of me.  

"Probably a day or two." I shrugged and attached my katana to my belt.  

I was actually getting ready to leave on my mission with the rest of my team.  I had no idea what we were going to be doing, but Kakashi told us just to be there.

 "You're not waiting to tell the guys you're leaving? They should be back soon." She asked.

"Nah they'll figure out I left." We laughed a little and started towards the door.  

"Be careful, kay?" Temari said, the slightest hint of worry in her voice.  

"Don't worry about it." I reassured her.  Our missions haven't been too dangerous, so this one shouldn't be any differnt. I waved a little and headed down the road to the training grounds where Kakashi told us to meet up.   The wind shifted directions and blew my hair into my face.

I sighed and brushed it away, looking around the roads at all the famailiar faces.  Come to think of it, I knew almost everyone in Konoha.  MAybe not liked everyone, but at least I knew them.  

'The village has changed a lot since I first came..' I thought.  And it had.  One of the biggest things was Lady Tsunade becoming the fifth Hokage.. And Sasuke leaving.. And the return of Orochimaru.  After all the Chunin Exams, there was so much tension between all of us for awhile.

"Ah Kitsune there you are." A familiar voice echoed into my thoughts. I turned my head and saw three people I knew sitting on the stumps in the training field. 

"Hi!" I smiled and walked over and sat in front of them.  Sakura, Kakashi-Sensei and Tsunade-Sama and looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Wait.. Where's Naruto?" I looked into all of their faces, tryign to figure out where he was.

Naruto Uzumaki would be the last person to miss out on a mission.  No matter how badly hurt or anything he was, he would be the first one to the traning grounds and only left if he was hungry.

"Listen." Sakura sighed. I looked at her and stood up. 

"What's going on? Don't tell me he tried to find Sasuke again?! " My eyes widened.

"Just sit down, shut up, and listen!" Lady Tsunade slammed her fist against the tree stump she sat on. I sighed and sat down, my eyes still wide and hands clenched into fists.