"Damnit! She's not unconscious!" Francesca complained, frowning.

"Right now you should wish I was 'cause your going to be dead when that bell rings," I stated, annoyed.

"Ha can't wait to see that!" Sierra laughed hysterically.

Austin POV

Today's lesson was pretty good. Well like same old same old. The bell had just gone and the girls were leaving. Like always I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation. Don't blame me it's just natural. Plus you learn a lot about them.

"Melissa!" Katrina shouted. I felt like she was the Regina George of the class. To be honest I didn't like her much.

"What?" Melissa seemed a little hesitant to answer.

"Back off he's mine!" Katrina gave her a death stare.

"What?! Who?!" Melissa yelled, confused.

"You know who. Mr Waters!"

Huh. I'm popular. I like it.

They're 12 and 13 perv.

Oh yeah, right.

Plus you want Liz.

Yep definitely Liz.

Now ask her out already.

How she has a husband.

Your seriously asking me, your subconscious, this.

Yes. Wait no. I'll just think of something.

Well done. Now hurry up and do it.

Wait aren't you a part of me. How can we be two separate people.

We aren't. I just tell you what to do.

Then why are you adressing me in the second person.

'Cause if u addressed you in the first person you wouldn't listen to yourself.

Oh. Right. That makes sense.

Of course it does. I said it now hurry the hell up and ask her out.

Ok, ok I'm on it. God, I never knew my subconscious would be so annoying.

Emma was coming up to talk to me I presume.

"Austin. Today's lesson was alright, but I see the way you talk to the girls. I know there are just year 8s but I don't want anything between you and the girls in the older years. Clear?" she asked.

"Crystal. And don't worry I would never do anything like that with my students."

"Good." And she walked off.

I walked into the staffroom and saw Liz and Dean. Dean saw me but Liz had her back towards me.

Oohh yessss!!!

Shut up you pervert. Why did I have to have such a perverted and horny voice in my head.

Dean looked at me as if to say go for it. I replied using the guy code of facial expressions which girls don't get. Yes. Yes, there is such a thing.

No there isn't.

Yes there is. Dean and I were using it. I saw Dean leave and immediately rushed to Liz.

"Hi!" I chirped. Wow my voice was suddenly pretty high. Must be from hanging around all these girls.

"Hey!" she replied.

"So... ummm... doyouwannakindagooutfordinnertonightyouknowasfriends?" Damnit can I not talk properly anymore.

It took her while to reply but I understand seeing as it would have probably taken 10 minutes to process what I just said. Thank God she was a German teacher she was probably used to hearing weird accents. Unless everyone here is good at German. Then I just look like a failure. Damniti might.

"Yeah sure, I'd love to go for dinner!" she replied happily. Wow, only she could still be smiling after hearing that.

"Cool I'll pick you up around 7."

"Sounds good. Bye!"

"Bye!"

I signalled to Dean using the guy code of facial expressions.
He replied with the signature 'yes! but still in the friend zone phase?' expression
And I replied with the 'yeah sadly' facial expression.

Dude that code does not exist.

Does to.

Does not.

Does to.

Does not.

Does to.

Does not.

Does to.

Does not.

Does to.

You know what I'm done.

Fine I don't need you anyway.

Yeah you do.

Do not.

Do to.

Do not.

Do to.

Do not.

Forget this. I give up.

Ha I won!!!

---------------------------

Elizabeth POV

He picked me up right on time. I had to remember that this was just two friends casually going out. You would think that I would get over this by now.

The fact that you haven't said something.

Shut up.

He asked me what my favourite restaurant was.

"Seriously I don't mind. You choose," I protested.

"Fine. McDonald's." he smirked.

"You chose my favourite," I laughed in victory.

"I'll try and remember that."

When we got to McDonald's I saw Sam. She said she was with her fiance. But Alec had blonde hair and the guy she was with had brown hair. Wait! No!!! She was with... Alexander.

I walked up to their table. Austin clearly had no idea what was going on but followed me anyways.

"What's going on?!" I tried to fight back the tears.

"Liz! I swear it isn't what it looks like!" Alex protested.

"Really?! 'Cause it looks like my husband is cheating on me with my best friend." I practically half yelled.

"No we're not going out. It was just a friendly meet up. Alec called me and said that he had some work to do so we couldn't go out tonight and I bumped into Alex on the way here and we decided to get something to eat. As friends." Sam tried to clarify.

"Really?!"

"Yes!" Alex defended.

"Ok. I believe you guys. I'm sorry for doubting you," I apologized. I had to.

"It's ok. What are you doing here with..." Alex asked.

"Oh this is Austin. He's a new teacher," I clarified.

"Right, ok," Alex said and Austin and him shook hands. Wow my life was getting messed up day by day.